Spartan Ops will be @E3

Even though we all assumed it would be there, bs angel basically just confirmed SO will be at e3. Someone asked if it will be there and she said “there is a strong possibility.”

Btw this was during the community playdate.

Well, that’s no confirmation but close enough. Although we all assumed that it would be there, it’s after all the (so far) only truly new feature to Halo 4 and a big selling point, especially since there is no MP bots.

> Even though we all assumed it would be there, bs angel basically just confirmed SO will be at e3. Someone asked if it will be there and she said “there is a strong possibility.”
>
> Btw this was during the community playdate.

I would be very surprised if it did, It’s probably something I would see them keeping under wraps until launch. I could see them revealing the first level of halo 4 and a bit of the multiplayer and the new weapons.

I kinda don’t like it when people ask her stuff like that during a playdate, but that’s still pretty awesome.

> I kinda don’t like it when people ask her stuff like that during a playdate, but that’s still pretty awesome.

its a good thing your on the on internet and no one cares what you think

Halo, Halo, Halo!

I know people are thinking that everyone was just clamoring for answers about halo 4, but this was not the case. We had a very fun lobby. It just kinda popped up in a discussion, not a big deal.

Any news would be good news

This is good to hear