Spartan Ops: Weekly episodes

It’s exciting how they’re basically putting another campaign into Halo 4: Spartan Ops. Each week is a new Episode. But will you be able to play offline split screen? And will you need to pay for the weekly episodes?

you need gold to download the missions (first 45 dlc ones are free, first 5 are on the disk). you can play 2 player splitscreen with them. i dont think silver members can :frowning:

So long as you have Xbox Live Gold on on of your accounts to get the missions, you should be able to play them splitscreen while connected to Xbox Live.

It seems reasonable to put the first 5 episodes, but it is disappointing to know you need gold just to download. Thanks.

> It seems reasonable to put the first 5 episodes, but it is disappointing to know you need gold just to download. Thanks.

episodes are sets of 5 missions. You only get the first episode on disk. I think they probably shouldve released the first 10 missions and not just 5 on disk

> So long as you have Xbox Live Gold on on of your accounts to get the missions, you should be able to play them splitscreen while connected to Xbox Live.

I don’t know about that but as long as you have gold you can download all the DLC.