Spartan Ops still on legendary.

I thought after the infinity challenge we would have gone back to Heroic. You dont feel like a supersoldier on Legendary, learning the maps, enemy flow, and weapon location=a frustrating welcome back.

Well, I always like some form of challenge. Heroic was a bit too easy for me and the Spartan Ops games always ended a bit too fast IMO.

I thought that we would go back to Heroic too, but I guess we were wrong. On the bright side, people who aren’t SR 130 can level up faster! (more XP is given on higher Spartan Ops difficulties) - but I’m already max rank because I XP farmed with Double XP.

I thought Heroic was easy, but Legendary is too difficult in my opinion. Not because it’s just harder, the AI is better, and they have increased damage, but playing on xbox live, and having a solid half second delay makes aiming difficult enough. Add in the fact that it’s legendary and it makes for a frustrating experience.

Its not the challenge i am against, generally Heroic is the default difficulty. I play spops to relax and have fun. Legendary is not fun for me. I can always just play chapters instead.

spartan ops legendary is ridiculous, it is so poorly created. I understand that its is suppose to be more cationic and a challenge but come on your supposed to be a super solider not the enemies, one knight can take down like 6 Spartans at once and like 500 watchers all spawn around you… the rest is self explanatory if you played it

> spartan ops legendary is ridiculous, it is so poorly created. I understand that its is suppose to be more cationic and a challenge but come on your supposed to be a super solider not the enemies, one knight can take down like 6 Spartans at once and like 500 watchers all spawn around you… the rest is self explanatory if you played it

I just don’t like how most of the enemies have Fuel Rods . . .

> > spartan ops legendary is ridiculous, it is so poorly created. I understand that its is suppose to be more cationic and a challenge but come on your supposed to be a super solider not the enemies, one knight can take down like 6 Spartans at once and like 500 watchers all spawn around you… the rest is self explanatory if you played it
>
> I just don’t like how most of the enemies have Fuel Rods . . .

And dat aim is lethal!

its still legendary it seems to easy tbh i do it with only me and one other random sometimes and its really not that hard though it was normal or heroic :confused:

I much prefer playing on Legendary but respect that others preferred Heroic. Perchance there could be an option within Spartan Ops Matchmaking as to which difficulty one would like to play on.

I like playing OPS solo on Legendary. It’s a challenge and forces you to maximize your abilities. The one thing I can’t stand, however, is the respawns. There was one round where I kept respawning in the middle of 8 knights, a half dozen watchers, and a bunch of crawlers. It was like being dropped into a binary rifle blender OVER AND OVER. The game was totally unenjoyable. How can they not address a problem like this?

Generally i see these people in spartan ops all the time that say legendary is too difficult, that are absolutely terrible(no offense)and i am tired of carrying.Even when im half awake i do 2-3x better, very rarely is someone above me in the scoreboard, and truthfully i am not a good player which is literally sad.

Ok rant is done…
Now lets talk about why you are having difficulty.Lemme guess, you have a bravado issue and must bum rush everything, that tends to not end well…just saying.For elites and knights learn how to use a plasma pistol plasma nades and a battle rifle, i promise you that nothing will be too much to handle unless uneven odds.5 vs 1 = Run away.In legendary you are a grunt with a shield, so do what a grunt would do, run away and stay back while shooting near plenty of cover and a quick way to escape.Think ahead, and dont rush into a group of grunts and jackels and expect to always win, unless you frag them and are decent shot, or pick em off around a corner, safe and easy.

The whole “I wanna be a supersoldier” is a common depiction of a spartan, but that is because those people played on easy too much haha.To me legendary is the true game.Even on legendary i want harder enemys, where it take combined fire from all 4 players to take down a “Super Grunt” and Super Elite".Why not right, would be interesting.You cant put it on heroic because then how will the decent players and good players have any fun?I will admit that the gap between heroic and legendary is rather sizable, but compared to going against some players its easy.

Anyways im not even sure why i even typed this much, maybe its because people complaining about the difficulty seems, petty to me.Whatever, to each his own i suppose.

The real challenge is lag. Only 1/5 matches are lag-free…

Yummy, please dont talk down or condescend to me. I can roll with the best spops players. I know how to play the game for all difficulties and situations. The british guy in the vidoc said we would be supersoldiers, i said i didnt feel that way. Over 60 days of firefight played, i think i have a great understanding for killing covenant.

Yes, i will admit i like FF waaaaaay better and i feel a void that spartan ops doesnt fill. I was merely saying that the difficulty used to be Heroic by default. No need to bash or throw out insults or hint that because i dont like legendary that i am bad.