Spartan Ops solo complete not updating

Hey Waypoint,

My spartan ops solo compete is only at 34/50. I played two games and it hasn’t updated. Is it broken?

Were you offline when you played them? Because I believe they don’t count if you were not connected to the internet. Possibly need a gold membership as well. someone correct me if I’m wrong

@Luva: You need to be online and have gold to play. Otherwise you could have not played them.

Maybe he replayed a mission he had already completed?

> @Luva: You need to be online and have gold to play. Otherwise you could have not played them.
>
> Maybe he replayed a mission he had already completed?

I was online and I have gold. Played two missions on easy solo and it didn’t register.

> > @Luva: You need to be online and have gold to play. Otherwise you could have not played them.
> >
> > Maybe he replayed a mission he had already completed?
>
> I was online and I have gold. Played two missions on easy solo and it didn’t register.

Which missions were they?

I can see if it shows up in your Service Record for me.

> > @Luva: You need to be online and have gold to play. Otherwise you could have not played them.
> >
> > Maybe he replayed a mission he had already completed?
>
> I was online and I have gold. Played two missions on easy solo and it didn’t register.

Of course you were online and have gold, or you could not have played.

But for some reason I am only counting 13 missions completed solo from your stats…

> > > @Luva: You need to be online and have gold to play. Otherwise you could have not played them.
> > >
> > > Maybe he replayed a mission he had already completed?
> >
> > I was online and I have gold. Played two missions on easy solo and it didn’t register.
>
> Of course you were online and have gold, or you could not have played.
>
> But for some reason I am only counting 13 missions completed solo from your stats…

Same here. So what happened? I played episode 3, chapters 1 and 2.

> > > > @Luva: You need to be online and have gold to play. Otherwise you could have not played them.
> > > >
> > > > Maybe he replayed a mission he had already completed?
> > >
> > > I was online and I have gold. Played two missions on easy solo and it didn’t register.
> >
> > Of course you were online and have gold, or you could not have played.
> >
> > But for some reason I am only counting 13 missions completed solo from your stats…
>
> Same here. So what happened? I played episode 3, chapters 1 and 2.

Yes, those are listed. But almost every other chapter after those is not complete.

> > > > > @Luva: You need to be online and have gold to play. Otherwise you could have not played them.
> > > > >
> > > > > Maybe he replayed a mission he had already completed?
> > > >
> > > > I was online and I have gold. Played two missions on easy solo and it didn’t register.
> > >
> > > Of course you were online and have gold, or you could not have played.
> > >
> > > But for some reason I am only counting 13 missions completed solo from your stats…
> >
> > Same here. So what happened? I played episode 3, chapters 1 and 2.
>
> Yes, those are listed. But almost every other chapter after those is not complete.

So I guess it glitched up? I’ll just do them all solo again :slight_smile:

> So I guess it glitched up? I’ll just do them all solo again :slight_smile:

Wow, dude. That is one major system glitch. Good luck with it.

> > So I guess it glitched up? I’ll just do them all solo again :slight_smile:
>
> Wow, dude. That is one major system glitch. Good luck with it.

Well if I finish them all solo up till episode 7 and it doesn’t fix itself, then I know it’s glitched permanently.

Just an update. My solo counter for spartan ops was stuck at 34/50. After playing 35/50 spartan ops, it has un glitched itself and now works properly.

> Just an update. My solo counter for spartan ops was stuck at 34/50. After playing 35/50 spartan ops, it has un glitched itself and now works properly.

Good! Glad to know the issue is resolved. Enjoy playing Spartan Ops. :wink: