Spartan Ops Season 2?

Do you guys think season 2 of spartan ops would show up in Halo 5? I had a blast with spartan op. I’m not sure if it was true, that 343i was thinking of releasing season 2 for halo 4, but they decided to cancel it. Would you guys like to see Spartan ops make a return?

i hope they do but it doesn’t look like it, it didn’t really take off

maybe if it was like destiny’s strikes or raids and you got stuff for it, i think that would take off.

I know i would like to play it

> 2533274958928011;2:
> i hope they do but it doesn’t look like it, it didn’t really take off
>
> maybe if it was like destiny’s strikes or raids and you got stuff for it, i think that would take off.
>
> I know i would like to play it

I could see this going both ways. Could be greatly accepted and could reward players with either higher amounts of RP or give out X amount of Y packs.

Or the halo community would get mad at 343 for ripping off bungies idea for a social part of the game.

Halo Escalation comics were officially Spartan Ops Season 2. Even says that written on them

This was due to the backlash of everyone saying they hated Spops

i would love to see a season 2 but i dont think there is a spartan ops mode sadly

No Spartan ops or firefight sadly. Spartan ops in terms of gameplay was boring and generic but I could see lots of room for improvement with it.

I’m not sure if Season 2 will happen. Spartan Ops had a mixed reception, especially in the first five episodes.

Personally I’d like to see it return. If nothing else but for another co-op focused mode outside of campaign, since there is no firefight.

I really enjoyed the expansion to the rest of the story as it actually played an important part in the events after Halo 4 (lore wise).

I would have paid $40 for Spartan Ops as a standalone, so hell yes I want to see it make a comeback!

The first 5 episodes of Spartan Ops was really boring. It was until the second batch of the next 5 episodes did we really see a story to it. I would assume most people did not play the full Spartan Ops experience.

I personally wouldn’t mind a season 2, but they could really improve the story and rewards for completing them.

I’d like to see Spartan Ops return. I actually enjoyed the whole thing.

Of course it could have been improved, what can’t? But I’m not entirely sure it was really given a fair crack before being dropped by a lot of the community.

i would love to see a season 2 :slight_smile:

I lone wolfed 3 chapters on legendary… it’s at the very least, frustrating and the payoff wasn’t on par IMO.

Maybe not a rehash of Spartan Ops, But I would definitely want to see some kind of coop multiplayer. I use to love Firefight and it was kind of my gateway into online multiplayer. I never felt a need for a gold account until I played it. I feel the game industry as a whole is walking away from multiplayer like this. You know game types like firefight, or GoW Horde Mode (which got a little to complicated at 3). These game types are great fun, and can even be used to drive a little more story into the game. Of course Spartan Ops early execution of the story thing was a little hinky I feel it pulled through in the end.

I would love to see a Spartan ops that acts as a prequel to H5

Well, when asked about Firelight, I think I recall 343 saying that there was no reason it couldn’t happen, but that it was not currently in the works. So I imagine that the same would hold true for Spartan Ops. Unlikely, but you never know.

It would be nice to see it with some improvements. It would go over better if they gave a better reward for playing through them.

> 2535420052591588;1:
> Do you guys think season 2 of spartan ops would show up in Halo 5? I had a blast with spartan op. I’m not sure if it was true, that 343i was thinking of releasing season 2 for halo 4, but they decided to cancel it. Would you guys like to see Spartan ops make a return?

You had a blast playing SpOps?

I guess es I did to at first. It was fun. New characters, gorgeous cutscenes. Then there was way to map repition and I lost interest

That’d be cool if they have spartan ops in halo 5. They should do it.