Spartan Ops progress not saving

Decided to play through spartan ops for the achievements and noticed that my progress wasn’t being saved after completing spartan ops missions. My progress for 1-1 was saved but I completed that mission years ago. But 1-2 Sniper Alley didn’t save my progress. The game still has it listed as never completed. Campaign and Spartan Ops mission not properly saving seems to be an issue that’s been in the game since launch. Why has this never been fixed? Any idea on how to remedy the issue?

I see you unlocked some spartan ops achievements. Is progress still not saved?

> 2533274818084099;2:
> I see you unlocked some spartan ops achievements. Is progress still not saved?

It seems after playing through all the missions that the achievements still unlock. But in game it still says it was never completed.

> 2533274847420906;3:
> > 2533274818084099;2:
> > I see you unlocked some spartan ops achievements. Is progress still not saved?
>
> It seems after playing through all the missions that the achievements still unlock. But in game it still says it was never completed.

It could be just a visual bug but actual completion is saved. It sometimes happens. Most often, your game will say ‘Complete’ but Waypoint will say that its not complete.

> 2533274818084099;4:
> > 2533274847420906;3:
> > > 2533274818084099;2:
> > > I see you unlocked some spartan ops achievements. Is progress still not saved?
> >
> > It seems after playing through all the missions that the achievements still unlock. But in game it still says it was never completed.
>
> It could be just a visual bug but actual completion is saved. It sometimes happens. Most often, your game will say ‘Complete’ but Waypoint will say that its not complete.

The only confirmation of the completion is in the achievement itself. Both Waypoint and MCC still show it as never completed. But you’re probably right that it’s a visual thing.

> 2533274847420906;5:
> > 2533274818084099;4:
> > > 2533274847420906;3:
> > > > 2533274818084099;2:
> > > > I see you unlocked some spartan ops achievements. Is progress still not saved?
> > >
> > > It seems after playing through all the missions that the achievements still unlock. But in game it still says it was never completed.
> >
> > It could be just a visual bug but actual completion is saved. It sometimes happens. Most often, your game will say ‘Complete’ but Waypoint will say that its not complete.
>
> The only confirmation of the completion is in the achievement itself. Both Waypoint and MCC still show it as never completed. But you’re probably right that it’s a visual thing.

Hm, if Waypoint is also bugged - then it may be a problem but then you would not be getting achievements (most of the time there is a connection between locked achievements and Waypoint showing as ‘incomplete’)

With the new season update, i’ve also noticed that none of my spartan ops mission clears are being saved, both before and after the multiplayer rematch hotfix. Playing on steam version.

Same here with the Spartan ops progress not showing as cleared , even after doing Didacts hand on heroic 2 times in row. Needless to say I was pissed about it not showing as cleared when I did it twice. But then again I’m not surprised,it’s 343 after all with the 3 steps forward 2 steps back mantra. It will probably be fixed in a few months give or take.

Can confirm I was also experiencing this issue earlier this evening. Played through the first four Spartan Ops missions but the completion was not saved with the menu saying I have not completed on any difficulty. I’m playing on Xbox Series X.

I have been having this problem for a while now. It’s put me off playing but I sent a support ticket and actually got a pretty satisfying response (at least in my opinion) since they said that this is an issue they are actively working to fix and that it should get patched in an upcoming update.

Not sure if it helps but here’s the response I got when I sent my support ticket for this issue.

"Thank you for letting us know about the situation you encountered with your Spartan Ops progress. I appreciate that you took the time to describe what was happening in-game.

It’s good to hear that this issue was not affecting your achievements or challenges. With that being said, I understand how this situation might be impacting your overall progress for Spartan Ops.

At the moment, we don’t have a workaround and can’t predict when there might be a resolution. But, this issue has been logged with our developers. They will use the information you provided during their investigation.

If the issue is resolved in an update, we will notify you. If not, your ticket may remain in an open state until a game update. We will check in with you whenever a game update is released to check if the issue is still occurring.

We’ll reach out to you if our developers have a question or if we discover a workaround. If you discover a workaround yourself, please feel free to send it back to us. We can share that information with other players encountering the same issue and with our developers for further investigation.

Our developers look at issues that multiple people have reported. If you know others experiencing this issue, ask them to file a ticket at Bing

Ah, good to know I’m not the only one having this issue. Now to play the waiting game…

Yup, I’m also having this issue. What’s odd is it is just from chapter 4 from spartan ops and onwards not saving, starting with Spartan Miller. Will log a case as well. On Xbox One

I’m kind of curious, has everyone who is having this problem so far, in this comment section, wearing a piece of armor from Mark V, ODST, or Prefect? Because I am starting to wonder if this has any connection to the original Halo 4 bug. In Halo 4 on 360, if you wore any of the Championship Bundle armor, it would revert to Recruit armor, but only in Spartan Ops.
I’m currently rocking the Mark V helmet. Gonna go back to Mark VI and see if that changes anything.

Update: Reverting to Mark VI didn’t work…

Same issue goin on here. Co-op and single player both aren’t displaying.

343 really need to address this bug I mean this bug has been going on ever since season seven launched and they haven’t even commented on this issue or made any kind of indication that they are working to fix it. they need to give some kind of information about what is happening.

Im so glad this is also happening with others and not just me. i have replayed a few lvls over multiple times and it still says not completed but i did get the achievements at least so thats a plus at least. hopefully itll be fixed soon.

This is happening to me as well. Additionally, my progress on Halo: Reach fails to show as completed in MCC and on waypoint. Should i send a ticket? Do they really care at this point with Infinite on the horizon?

> 2533274809681413;19:
> This is happening to me as well. Additionally, my progress on Halo: Reach fails to show as completed in MCC and on waypoint. Should i send a ticket? Do they really care at this point with Infinite on the horizon?

I think (and this is simply my personal opinion) they will deal with it but with both of these issues it’s likely only to be dealt with after Halo: Infinite releases as that seems to be the main project they are focusing on at the moment. So we’ll just have to wait and see if they do anything about these issues.