Spartan Ops Progress Got Deleted

Half way through, easily, the single worst part of this collection. What happens? All of my solo progress gets deleted and I now need to run through them, again. Dear lord just add the glitch back to complete them (May as well considering there’s ZERO difficulty with infinite spawns. What an invigorating game mechanic) and save everyone the trouble of playing this -Yoink!- of a game mode. Spare us twice from the save issues I thought were gone. Took a year off of this buggy game and no matter what some new glitch pops up every time. It gets boring.

> 2533274949222446;1:
> Half way through, easily, the single worst part of this collection. What happens? All of my solo progress gets deleted and I now need to run through them, again. Dear lord just add the glitch back to complete them (May as well considering there’s ZERO difficulty with infinite spawns. What an invigorating game mechanic) and save everyone the trouble of playing this -Yoink!- of a game mode. Spare us twice from the save issues I thought were gone. Took a year off of this buggy game and no matter what some new glitch pops up every time. It gets boring.

That glitch used to happen to me on the original halo 4 but i just relogged and everything was back again.

Hard Reset xbox one might help.

I feel your pain. I completed all the chapters on Legendary solo last night and the Heroic, Legendary, and Legendary solo achievements are locked at 96% but I got the normal mode, completed all chapters, and the individual chapter achievements along with the game still clearly showing the progress for all chapters legendary solo. I’m pissed. Plus I was supposed to get an achievement for par score on Halo 2’s “Outskirts” but that one is stuck at 35%. And no amount of Hard resetting or unplugging the console or waiting 24-72 hours is fixing the problem. I want my damn achievements and the last thing I would even consider doing is factory resetting the console which has been suggested but someone has tried that too and reported it hasn’t worked so I doubt it would for me.

> 2533274877370235;4:
> I feel your pain. I completed all the chapters on Legendary solo last night and the Heroic, Legendary, and Legendary solo achievements are locked at 96% but I got the normal mode, completed all chapters, and the individual chapter achievements along with the game still clearly showing the progress for all chapters legendary solo. I’m pissed. Plus I was supposed to get an achievement for par score on Halo 2’s “Outskirts” but that one is stuck at 35%. And no amount of Hard resetting or unplugging the console or waiting 24-72 hours is fixing the problem. I want my damn achievements and the last thing I would even consider doing is factory resetting the console which has been suggested but someone has tried that too and reported it hasn’t worked so I doubt it would for me.

Right now the chapter 5 achievement isn’t going off. Says I’m missing 1 of 5 even though I just ran through all 5 in one sitting, legendary, by myself. Yet the game can’t register it. This is why the glitch needs to be added back to the game, there’s a dozen more glitches that just -Yoink- us out of getting it legitimately. May as well let us all have it for free.

Just happened to me

> 2533274816801903;6:
>

<mark>Please don’t revive old topics, thanks.</mark> The loss of Spartan Ops progress was known before the update rolled out. I believe they tried to communicate that to players as best they could before the update rolled out. Sorry about your luck.