Spartan Ops progress gone

I wanted to work on the achievement “Smooth Operator” where the requirement is to complete all of the Spartan Ops chapters on Legendary. But when I loaded it up last night, all of my progress is gone. It doesn’t say that I’ve completed any chapter on any difficulty, solo or co-op. I’m 46% done with the achievement and I’m going to be real mad if I have to do all of those chapters again. Is anyone else having this issue?

I’m pretty sure all your progress is still technically there, it just doesn’t show in-game. So the annoying issue is to remember which chapters you completed already and which ones you haven’t. If you know for sure which chapters you haven’t completed yet though, complete those and see if Smooth Operator unlocks. I remember 343 addressing this glitch a few months ago with the stats not showing up for Spartan Ops, but the actual progress is still being tracked. Hope this helps

> 2533274812864671;2:
> I’m pretty sure all your progress is still technically there, it just doesn’t show in-game. So the annoying issue is to remember which chapters you completed already and which ones you haven’t. If you know for sure which chapters you haven’t completed yet though, complete those and see if Smooth Operator unlocks. I remember 343 addressing this glitch a few months ago with the stats not showing up for Spartan Ops, but the actual progress is still being tracked. Hope this helps

Yes this helps. Thanks brotha. I did see another forum post with someone saying the same thing of how the progress is still there, just not displayed on the UI. I’ll try it tonight and I’ll let you know if it continues the achievement progress or not. I’ll just have to do the math to see which chapter is next after 46%.