Spartan Ops Part 3

Where is it? Its the 19th as a matter of Fact its 12:21am on the 19th.

Dude, the guys at 343 gotta sleep too you know.

I love people that expect stuff to come out exactly when the time hits 12am.

Xbox Live updates at around 2am PST. Patience is a virtue.

REDACTED

REDACTED

When the new weekly challenges are released, the new spartan ops episode will be released along with any updates.

it comes out in 90mins the same time as last weeks episode.

> I love people that expect stuff to come out exactly when the time hits 12am.
>
> Xbox Live updates at around 2am PST. Patience is a virtue.

Unfortunately I do not keep track to when they update their site/console info, sorry sir, but next time instead of being sarcastic in the beginning just say the info rather then being rude.

Here is hoping the levels arent recycled like the other missions.

> Here is hoping the levels arent recycled like the other missions.

This.

Hopefully the levels arent repeats.

ill enjoy them regardless

Its 2:00am, I’ve checked my Xbox, Waypoint, neither of which have it.

Just so happens I’m up right now. Chillin’ till they update.

> Hopefully the levels arent repeats.

Season 1 will be full of repeats, but at least you’ll be getting a new but familiar map in Episode 3.

> > I love people that expect stuff to come out exactly when the time hits 12am.
> >
> > Xbox Live updates at around 2am PST. Patience is a virtue.
>
> Unfortunately I do not keep track to when they update their site/console info, sorry sir, but next time instead of being sarcastic in the beginning just say the info rather then being rude.

Sorry sir, but next time instead of being impatient and demanding, just ask the question rather than being rude.

> Where is it? Its the 19th as a matter of Fact its 12:21am on the 19th.

So now we are looking at a time past update schedule. Challenges have been update, a new playlist (that isnt our promised Snipers)has been added and still no sign of Spartan Ops 3. good job 343

> > Hopefully the levels arent repeats.
>
> Season 1 will be full of repeats, but at least you’ll be getting a new but familiar map in Episode 3.

If your saying this then I know its true. You helped me with sum armor in reach about a year ago.

Part 3 will be out in 45-48min. The usual release time for Weekly challenges/Spartan Ops.

all I want is to watch the 3rd episode now

hurry up HW youtube channel