Spartan Ops MM

Every mission has a vote box. Does this mean people vote on the mission and we play that mission regardless of if we have done the prior ones? Does it matter what order we go in? Do they follow a direct story? Or does the story progress in such a way that it doesn’t matter? If they do go in a canonical order, then pleas, take the voting option out. I’d rather not be forced to do a mission that proceeds a prior mission which I have yet to complete.

Am I wrong/under informed about this?

Thoughts??

It is a story, so it would be optimal to do in order. I think the best thing to do would to be to play it the day it comes out.

> It is a story, so it would be optimal to do in order. I think the best thing to do would to be to play it the day it comes out.

There is still the chance of doing the second mission before the first because the other guys don’t care about story, they just want to snipe, or something like that.

We should pick the mission before searching for a match.

> We should pick the mission before searching for a match.

What is the system like right now? We pick an episode then search? Or do we even know?

Why not just play with friends? That way you’ll get to play them in the order you want.

> Why not just play with friends? That way you’ll get to play them in the order you want.

This seems over complicated for no reason. Its a story, its only logical that we follow them in order.

> What is the system like right now? We pick an episode then search? Or do we even know?

I’m pretty sure they confirmed that was the case.

What we know is that could just be the party leader selecting the chapter that he wants to play.
We know nothing about MM.