SPARTAN OPS MISTAKE

So I completed Spartan Ops a long time ago. I played it all the time when a new episode came out. Some chapters I completed SOLO. Others I completed on CO-OP. when I go in my waypoint, it says I only completed 49 out of the 50 chapters. I know I completed 50. On one of the levels, I either lagged out and exited or something happened. I can’t remember what but I know it caused it. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thanks

Play it again. Just look for the mission you do not have completed.

EDIT: I checked your stats. You have completed every mission. You just got confused when you saw the “Games completed co-op: 49/50” part.

> Play it again. Just look for the mission you do not have completed.
>
> EDIT: I checked your stats. You have completed every mission. You just got confused when you saw the “Games completed co-op: 49/50” part.

No he is right. His full stats show 50/50 completion, but his Halo 4: Overview is stuck on 49/50 despite having completed them all (it doesn’t say coop there, it just says “Spartan Ops Completion”).

That said, OP, DHG seems to be correct in saying that it’s showing your coop completion. Try doing E1C4 on coop and hopefully it’ll show 50.

Right. I can’t remember exactly, but one of the stats only counts Spartan Ops games finished either solo or on co-op.

The detailed stats will be in your Service Record on this website, so check that out.