Spartan Ops (MCC H4 PC) episodes not completed?

If I go in and finish episode 1 of Spartan Ops, then go back to the Spartan Ops Menu to start a new game, the screen that normally would show if you’ve completed it in Single or Multiplayer and at what difficulty still just shows that I have not yet completed the level, even though I unlocked the achievement.

Any suggestions?

yeah i completed the smooth operator achievement and it doesnt show in game but i got the chevo shows in halo waypoint and in ur stats in game so idk but yes bug

There was an update to MCC a while back which deleted everyone’s in-game progress.

> 2533274824050480;3:
> There was an update to MCC a while back which deleted everyone’s in-game progress.

But even if you go through an episode today and complete it, it will not show complete, even though achievements are popping for first time completions.

I’m also having this issue. All my progress was reset, which is fine, but upon recompleting 1-1 (twice because I thought maybe I closed without saving?) I don’t see any progression.

Seems to be a very widespread issue, and 1 that’s been ongoing for some time now. Hopefully it gets resolved @ some point. It’s a little detail, but 1 I enjoyed.