Spartan ops matchmaking?

Players will be able to matchmake for spartan ops, correct? I dont want it to end up like ODST firefight and not be able to go into matchmaking to find other players to join up with.

Also, will we be able to join in spartan op missions that are already in progress like other matchmade game types? It would be nice to have a replacement for the guy who got booted for betraying or who quit mid mission.

Yes, both campaign and Spartan Ops come with matchmaking support.

I assume that you can join in progress, but got nothing to confirm.

> Yes, both campaign and Spartan Ops come with matchmaking support.
>
> I assume that you can join in progress, but got nothing to confirm.

Good :slight_smile:

I was worried there for a second.

As for the joining SO in progress, here is to hoping. I hate getting left out numbered because someone had to be a jerk or because someone had to quit.

> Yes, both campaign and Spartan Ops come with matchmaking support.
>
> I assume that you can join in progress, but got nothing to confirm.

That would be awesome… somebody’s going to finish the last level on legendary alone to get the achievement, secretly join in progress >:)

> Players will be able to matchmake for spartan ops, correct? <mark>I dont want it to end up like ODST firefight and not be able to go into matchmaking to find other players to join up with.</mark>
>
> Also, will we be able to join in spartan op missions that are already in progress like other matchmade game types? It would be nice to have a replacement for the guy who got booted for betraying or who quit mid mission.

10x better than Reach’s Firefight, but that doesn’t get Matchmaking. Played it by myself sooo many times :confused:

OT: Yes, Spartan Ops will have Matchmaking.