Spartan ops is GOLD only :(

apparently, acoording to what i’ve heard, you cant even play the first 5 SPOPS missions that come on this disk unless you have GOLD. This makes no sense what so ever, and im pretty pissed. if this really is the case, any point you have no gold means you cant play SPOPs. this includes playing alone or splitscreen too (which is the main thing that im complaining about)

This has been known for a very…very…very long time.

> This has been known for a very…very…very long time.

it was assumed that you would need gold to get the missions, not just to play them alone even when they are on the hard drive (or even worse, the first 5 missions which are included on the disk)

Halo 4 comes with a 14-hour Xbox Gold Trial :)(At least the Limited Edition does)

> Halo 4 comes with a 14-hour Xbox Gold Trial :)(At least the Limited Edition does)

i know, but even when the missions are on your hard drive, you cant actually play them unless you have gold

And? You need a Gold account to download anything like this. It’s not an add-on, it’s basically functioning like an XBOX Arcade game.

> And? You need a Gold account to download anything like this. It’s not an add-on, it’s basically functioning like an XBOX Arcade game.

i have silver. i can get arcade games and DLC. this is stupid, and you should be able to see that. the fact that content is on the disk and still cant be played makes zero sense