Spartan Ops impassable glitch

With this latest MCC patch update which fixed a lot of in game issues, another one came about in Spartan Ops. It’s Episode 9 Chapter 1 called “The Search for Halsey” and right about the half way mark when the forerunner turrets turn on and end up helping Crimson team it always crashes. I have tried about 3 times on solo legendary and tried playing slow to see if it wouldn’t crash but it ends up crashing. Kind of irritating seeing how I dislike Spartan Ops to begin with and i’m doing it on solo legendary for the achievement which is more time consuming then just going through the actual halo 4 campaign on solo legendary. If theirs anyway any 343 devs. can see this post or if someone can forward it to a dev and let them know then I would be grateful.

This happened to me, although I just thought it was a random crash and I haven’t tried to complete the mission again yet.

> 2533274808797218;2:
> This happened to me, although I just thought it was a random crash and I haven’t tried to complete the mission again yet.

Its kinda annoying cuz i’m trying to 100% this game. But how long ago did you attempt this mission? Just curious

I just got to this part myself and it has happened twice, I thought at first it was just from my xbox being on too long then it happened a second time right at the same spot.

> 2533274990897025;3:
> > 2533274808797218;2:
> > This happened to me, although I just thought it was a random crash and I haven’t tried to complete the mission again yet.
>
> Its kinda annoying cuz i’m trying to 100% this game. But how long ago did you attempt this mission? Just curious

This happened in the same section as you. as you are defending the closed in area, I wiped out the first couple of waves of crawlers and then went out side when other prometheans started to spawn and the BAM! it froze and Xbox had a potato moment…

I am having a (kind of) similar problem with Episode 3 Chapter 1 of Spartan Ops (Catherine, the VIP)

Playing solo legendary, I make it to the end of the level where the Pelican arrives to pick me up. I get the episode complete message and the screen fades to black…but the level won’t end. I can still move around and shoot and have to quit out of the level. I have also tried it on easy/normal/heroic (solo) and still get the same problem. Have tried leaving the game to run for a while to see if it ends…still get the same problem. Works fine in Co op however, no problems.

I can only complete 98% of spartan ops solo because of this glitch. No Smooth Operator achievement for me.

Anyone else experienced this or any ideas how to sort it?