Spartan ops, going to be b.a.

After reading some info on what Spartan Ops is all about on gameinformer im stoked! heres a quote and link to the information

‘’•Firefight is absent and it is stated that there are no plans for it to return.
•New Co-Op mode called Spartan Ops for up to four players in online Campaign-esque missions.
•Spartan OPs introduces new movies sequences and missions on a weekly basis which tells the story of the UNSC Infinity’s mission and battles the new Spartan IV’s face.
•Spartan Op missions are objective based and feature new content, events and locations each week. Spartan Ops missions also reward Spartan Points and feature selectable difficulty levels like Campaign.
•Spartan Ops missions are not DLC, they are included in the overall Halo 4 package but it is unclear if the content is available on the disc or must be downloaded separately.
‘’

it sounds like a fun new addition to the series to me

OP, your poll is broken - there’s a No option.

Sounds good.

Sounds great, but… No firefight? I loved firefight…

firefight is awesome for playing with your kids or just killing time. R.I.P.

> OP, your poll is broken - there’s a No option.

Isn’t this getting old?

A little bit, I’m not a big fan of firefight so I think I’ll enjoy Spartan Ops more.

HeY just curious, how many here have playd Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, do you enjoy it? Do you think thats what Spartan Ops will be like?

I agree, but I would like to point out that what they actually said was that there were no plans for a dedicated Firefight mode. What I get from this is that it will probably be somewhere in game, maybe even some of the Spartan Ops missions will be Firefight? It just won’t be an option in Infinity, but will be like:

Multiplayer
Spartan Ops (but Firefight is in here)
Forge
Theater

> HeY just curious, how many here have playd Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, do you enjoy it? Do you think thats what Spartan Ops will be like?

I hope not, it feels very loosely connected to the story. Don’t get me wrong, I like ME3’s multiplayer, but S.O. will include more of a variety, which ME3 doesn’t have much of in it’s multiplayer.

> I agree, but I would like to point out that what they actually said was that there were no plans for a dedicated Firefight mode. What I get from this is that it will probably be somewhere in game, maybe even some of the Spartan Ops missions will be Firefight? It just won’t be an option in Infinity, but will be like:
>
> Multiplayer
> Spartan Ops (but Firefight is in here)
> Forge
> Theater

Multiplayer will be called ‘‘Infinity’’

> I agree, but I would like to point out that what they actually said was that there were no plans for a dedicated Firefight mode. What I get from this is that it will probably be somewhere in game, maybe even some of the Spartan Ops missions will be Firefight? It just won’t be an option in Infinity, but will be like:
>
> Multiplayer
> Spartan Ops (but Firefight is in here)
> Forge
> Theater

Hey dude nice GT and avatar, you seriously confused me for a moment!

OT

yes, I am already in love with the idea and I hope it weaves into the campaign, it would be awesome to see my spartan alongside the chief at some point in a cut scene, lol I’ll die a happy man!

Finally someone being positive about this AWESOME addition!

It wouldn’t make much sense for the missions to be on the disc would it?

I’m super excited to do some missions with some buds and their customized Spartans. This is so exciting.

I’m glad. FF was getting stale.

> > OP, your poll is broken - there’s a No option.
>
> Isn’t this getting old?

No :slight_smile:

let’s give it a chance

How awesome is it tho that the missions will change each week, andd new enviroments and objectives, i cant wait.

EVEN MORE NEWS!! SPARTAN OPS WILL BE STRUCTURED LIVE A TV SERIES! EACH WEEK A NEW CHAPERTER WILL BE UNLOCKED FOLLOWED BY NEW MOVIE SEQUENCES COMPARABLE TO SIZE AND SCOPE OF CAMPAIGN! This is too awesome, andd the reason why red spartans face blue is because they train on the ship that can mimmick any enviroment and situation. The point for them to train so hard is to prepare them for their mission in Spartan Ops playable with 4 people as is the campaign.