Spartan Ops episodes won't play

I just beat the final mission on episode 10 I go to click on the conclusion cinematic/video and it won’t play at all. I try playing any of the episode videos and they won’t play. What gives? I can still play missions just not episode videos.

> I just beat the final mission on episode 10 I go to click on the conclusion cinematic/video and it won’t play at all. I try playing any of the episode videos and they won’t play. What gives? I can still play missions just not episode videos.

Exit spartan ops. Go back to the section with the spartan ops videos and hold A on the video you want to watch.

I have this problem as well.

Whilst doing the mission summary for the final mission my connection to XBL appeared to be severed - although my internet was 100% fine.

The conclusion will not play, nor will any other episode video. The fix the guy above commented on doesn’t work.

I’ve restarted the xbox. Still doesn’t work.

Way to go Microsoft/343. You’ve ruined the season experience for me right at it’s climax. What a waste of time. Customer not happy.

Since the updates the other day, both xbox and Halo TU a lot of things arent working as they were. Youtube, and IE apps, Bing, Sp Ops vids etc. Seems we need another update to patch our updates.

Yeah. How unfortunate that you can’t even skip the update until a fix is ready.

I can understand on a PC with so many configurations in the mix, but this is ridiculous for a patch released to a single, fixed platform.

Especially annoys me since I paid three times to play Halo 4 - I brought an Xbox, brought Halo 4, and pay for XBL

If they really don’t work watch them on waypoint…