Spartan Ops, Episodes and Missions Question

So I saw on the trailer that there will be 10 episodes and 50 missions. Is there going to be more? Or is that the max and it progresses and stops at 10 and 50?

From what I heard, it really depends on how players feel toward it.

If you like it, let them know!

> From what I heard, it really depends on how players feel toward it.
>
> If you like it, let them know!

And by let them know, we mean play the living -Yoink- out of it

That is for Season One, my lad. No doubt will there be a Season 2 and so forth. More than likely they will be set at a price of microsoft points, however.

It’s always a rule for me to assume the worst when I’m dealt unknowns, but I’m confident Spartan Ops will be very well received and 343 will be doing more seasons.

[deleted]

it better be f**king well received! i’ll be upset if i don’t get a season 2 down the road. i love replaying campaign missions in halo (i still replay reach’s and halo 3’s campaign today) and spartan ops seems like a refreshing new way to add more of the stuff i love the most.

I can definitely see them making us pay microsoft points too now. It makes sense even though I hate that we’ll have to pay. But hey! 50 MISSIONS is a lot.

No worries OP, if Spartan Op’s gets well received, we could very wellbe seeing multiple seasons, but the first one is free.