Spartan Ops Episode 9

Yes Episode 9 is upon us in this new trailer by halo waypoint.

Palmer puts on her helmet
Halsey Meets the Librarian and hands her a chip of sorts
Majestic Fights Elites
Palmer potential badass
All of this and more in Episode 9

The video was set to private qq

Also, am the only one who thinks there should be a Spartan Ops sticky thread in the Universe forum? No offense to you, of course, I just think it’d be more efficient.

> The video was set to private qq
>
> Also, am the only one who thinks there should be a Spartan Ops sticky thread in the Universe forum? No offense to you, of course, I just think it’d be more efficient.

That’s weird I just watched it yes I agree with you. Also any guesses what’s on the chip maybe cortana since she had her. Maybe a forerunner ai.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

They already said it is Chakas you imbecile

>

1. Cut the rudeness.
  2. I have yet to see the video, so I can’t accept it.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that Jul was right when in one of the earlier episodes he said that the librarian had a map to all the forerunner treasures in the galaxy (or something like that).
If Jul was working with the didact before he (maybe) died, then he would have some insight.

So that’s what I think the Librarian has, and is going to give to halsey.

Oh my, such goodness awaits us with episode 9!
I guess Palmer finally read some Waypoint threads and decided to use her helmet.
Elites are complete incompetents using the Energy Sword.
And it looks like Halsey has a fan-girl moment with the Librarian.

Palmer finally puts on her helmet! Lol. It’s also nice to see the Librarian again. Can’t wait for Monday! Just two episodes left!

The Key. Wonder what it does.

> Yes Episode 9 is upon us in this new trailer by halo waypoint.
>
> Palmer puts on her helmet
> Halsey Meets the Librarian and hands her a chip of sorts
> Majestic Fights Elites
> <mark>Palmer potential badass</mark>
> All of this and more in Episode 9
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC53b1m1I-w

Wait… it looks to me like Lasky is questioning the order to kill Halsey and Palmer is saying she is going to do it and not only that she says stuff that make it sound like she has done it before.

That isnt being a bad -Yoink- she is
EEEEVIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

That chick is going to become the most hated character in video game history if it actually turns out like that preview suggests.

I think that Palmer is leaving to hunt down Halsey.

Roland is worthless. He should be telling the Captain where the Spartans are instead of everyone asking him.

Agree with the Halsey fangirl moment with the Librarian - lol.

Lasky orders Fireteam majestic to stop Palmer. Wonder how this’ll affect Captain lasky in the eyes of the UNSC?

> I think that Palmer is leaving to hunt down Halsey.
>
> Roland is worthless. He should be telling the Captain where the Spartans are instead of everyone asking him.
>
> Agree with the Halsey fangirl moment with the Librarian - lol.

She is. Lasky sent Majestic to stop her hence why he was asking Roland for their location. It’s all in the description underneath the video.

OT: I knew Lasky wouldn’t put up with Halsey’s assassination. He’s just not that type of guy.

In the Desc it says Lasky sends out Majestic to stop Palmer.

Look at Halsey’s face! You can see the satisfaction, the amazement in her eyes and her voice. She looks as if she had met her creator.

And that key…

The battle looks awesome!

And some Palmer action.

My my… This is going to be something…

The most curious part for me is what the Librarian says about “Requiem’s time is at an end”

She surely can’t mean/know that the humans are willinging leaving, so what’s going to happen to requiem? is it timed to self destruct or something?

Obligatory “Hope this relates to the Precursors” related comment here.

What if Halsey’s already dead? Maybe she’s transcended to the librarians level of existance?

>

Where the hell did you get chakas from?

At the beginning of the trailer it looks like Jul is watching Halsey, (in the background), while she is in a laying down position inside of some kind of light/hologram looking thing. I wonder what he is up to, and what’s happening to Halsey?