Spartan Ops: Episode 6 *SPOILERS*

SPOILERS

http://www.oxmonline.com/halo-4-spartan-ops-episode-6-hands-preview

Oxm confirms that fireteam crimson will start behind enemy lines, and have had their weapons and AA’s stripped from them, so its scavenge your way out!

Very excited for Spartan Ops!

finally, a challenge

Thanks for the link! Cannot wait for the next episode, now!

343 pulled through for Spartan Ops at least.

I watched the trailer of the new Episodes and Palmer cheats!

She uses dual wield and there’s no dual wield in Halo 4!

Sounds like good times.

> Sounds like good times.

Heres gameplay from it during an interivew with Josh Holmes

BLAST IT!!! So Fireteam Crimson has been captured after all…

Sweet… can’t wait!

When does this show up again?

Nice, and I have seen all the “Bourne” movies at least 5 times apiece, so I am confident in my abilities to take out Covident enemies using only a towel, a “Good House Keeping magazine”, and a Bic ball point pin, dude those Covies won’t know what hit them!

> I watched the trailer of the new Episodes and Palmer cheats!
>
> She uses dual wield and there’s no dual wield in Halo 4!

DUAL WEILDING CONFIRMED FOR HALO 5!!!

lol I’m joking…but it WOULD be cool to be able to dual pistols, but the drawback would be that you couldn’t zoom/charge them…

Dual Boltshots would be soo fun (without the charge crap)

> > I watched the trailer of the new Episodes and Palmer cheats!
> >
> > She uses dual wield and there’s no dual wield in Halo 4!
>
> DUAL WEILDING CONFIRMED FOR HALO 5!!!
>
> lol I’m joking…but it WOULD be cool to be able to dual pistols, but the drawback would be that you couldn’t zoom/charge them…
>
> Dual Boltshots would be soo fun (without the charge crap)

Dual spikers and maulers were soooo fun to use in Halo 3, it’d be cool if dual-wielding secondaries could be a specialization or something in H4 with DLC. I guess it’d have to be a throwback controller-wise to the H2 system, given how H4 has buttons mapped for sprint and AAs, so you’d have to reload both at the same time and couldn’t use grenades. I think it’s weird that dual-wielding is absent in H4 given that bloom seems to be a perfect way to balance their close range strength without having to resort to that stupid H3 thing where dual-wielded weapons actually did like 15% less damage if fired one at a time compared to the same weapon single-wielded.

> Nice, and I have seen all the “Bourne” movies at least 5 times apiece, so I am confident in my abilities to take out Covident enemies using only a towel, a “Good House Keeping magazine”, and a Bic ball point pin, dude those Covies won’t know what hit them!

I am confident in my ability to build a space capable ship out of corpses and rocket launchers. Kinda… Not really, we may need some rocks as well.

Actually, just give me duct tape, a couple of speakers, and youtube and I can build you a ship capable of FTL.

Colour me intrigued…

After looking at the pics, at last a new map to play on.

Sounds amazing.

> > Nice, and I have seen all the “Bourne” movies at least 5 times apiece, so I am confident in my abilities to take out Covident enemies using only a towel, a “Good House Keeping magazine”, and a Bic ball point pin, dude those Covies won’t know what hit them!
>
> <mark>I am confident in my ability to build a space capable ship out of corpses and rocket launchers. Kinda… Not really, we may need some rocks as well.</mark>
>
> Actually, just give me duct tape, a couple of speakers, and youtube and I can build you a ship capable of FTL.

“Of course you could assemble some sort of primitive gun-like vehicle, but who knows what the insurance would be on that bad boy.”

Lol Spartan Ops. Shoot the same enemies by the waves and press buttons. I can’t wait. Way too excited to play on copy and pasted maps with invisible elites who have floating weapons in the ground. Oh and the really abysmal voice acting is great too. Also can’t wait for the generic Red vs Blue easter egg that isn’t funny.

So fun.

> Lol Spartan Ops. Shoot the same enemies by the waves and press buttons. I can’t wait. Way too excited to play on copy and pasted maps with invisible elites who have floating weapons in the ground. Oh and the really abysmal voice acting is great too. Also can’t wait for the generic Red vs Blue easter egg that isn’t funny.
>
> So fun.

> the generic Red vs Blue easter egg that isn’t funny.

> isn’t funny.

DO NOT EVER INSULT RED VS BLUE EVER YOU HEATHEN.

On a lighter note I hope we do get red vs blue easter eggs.