Spartan ops episode 3 chapter 5 is unbeatable

After killing parg vol and killing everything we can, we get stick with two phantoms flying back and forth doing nothing and a guy glitched into a rock above the ridge. We can’t get high enough to hit him with anything more than a few hit markers from a BR. We’ve tried killing the phantoms but they respawn. We’re playing on legendary.

It’s beatable. Did it on legendary.

I guess you’ll have to re-do the mission. :s

I had this happen to a friend of mine and I. He was AFK so I was just trying various methods to get it to come out, I got it to fall through the map by throwing one of those forerunner grenades at the wall. It took me a few tries but finally I found the correct area, I’m not too sure where it is, so just throw a nade at the wall and if you fail die and try again… the phantoms will kill you fast enough to where it shouldn’t take too long. Hopefully it’ll help it if happens to you again, good luck :slight_smile:

> After killing parg vol and killing everything we can, we get stick with two phantoms flying back and forth doing nothing and a guy glitched into a rock above the ridge. We can’t get high enough to hit him with anything more than a few hit markers from a BR. We’ve tried killing the phantoms but they respawn. We’re playing on legendary.

I had this happen to me as well. Unfortunately it seems the only thing you can do is to restart the mission and hope it doesn’t happen again. I did this and it worked the second time. I wasn’t very happy about it the first time, considering I was playing on Legendary by myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

Try that Pulse grenade method posted above, though.