Spartan ops doesn't save the progrees

I tried to get the achievment for completing all spartan ops’ chapters but after chapter 6 the progress is not saving anymore( i have the fame from steam and my xbox account is logged). I tried to complete the first mission of 6th chapter in legendary for aorund 4 times. Now i tried in normal difficult and the progress is still in blank, it appears if i hadn’t do anything.
The progress only count for weekly challenges but not for the main progress.
Thank u for answering me :3

Don’t keep replaying the same missions, they ARE tracking even though they don’t show it on the lobby screen menu. If you go to the achievements page within the MCC you will see that your legendary counter is increasing. I was playing Spartan OPs through the week and had the same issue yet they all registered as complete on legendary difficulty and I unlocked the appropriate achievements. All of mine say easy only but they’re done. There are other threads in this very support forum explaining the same thing. Just don’t waste your time replaying them and rest assured that it is progressing regardless of what it shows you in the menu.

> 2533275019357130;2:
> Don’t keep replaying the same missions, they ARE tracking even though they don’t show it on the lobby screen menu. If you go to the achievements page within the MCC you will see that your legendary counter is increasing. I was playing Spartan OPs through the week and had the same issue yet they all registered as complete on legendary difficulty and I unlocked the appropriate achievements. All of mine say easy only but they’re done. There are other threads in this very support forum explaining the same thing. Just don’t waste your time replaying them and rest assured that it is progressing regardless of what it shows you in the menu.

thanks for the answer, it was annoying playing the same mission in legendary viewing if they resolve the problem.