Spartan Ops Customization

Yeah, at first, i know that im Kinda annoying on this Forums, so im sorry, but i have a very last Question (maybe…)

Looking at the Spartan Ops gameplay Footage (E3 and Comic Con), i noticed that every pleyeable Spartan has the same armor. I mean, not the same armor one to each other, let me explain my self. One Spartan has his Yellow Armor with Default helmet, and another one is Red with Scout Helmet…

Yeah, that was Pointless… Anyway…

Counting with the fact that you are Playing as the Majestic and Crimsom squad (Real Spartan’s IV inside the Halo canon) we can explain that you wont be enable to play as your very own Spartan, or im Wrong? (Hope im wrong 'Cuz i really wanna be my Whit-Green ODST Spartan on those missions)…

And the last Fact is that on the Multiplayer, you also Play as Squadrons of Spartans (Like the Old Placeholders, Fury and Demon). So… if on the Multiplayer you decide the armor of those Squadrons… we’ll can do the Same thing on Spartan Ops?

I wanna be my very Own Spartan as on Reach on Spartan Ops… yeah im annoying as hell… so…

I think thats it.

Calm Down and Play Halo. Im not Killing your mother so just answer me :slight_smile:

Ok thats it…

Peace

What the HELL are you on about?

Your appearance carries over to Spartan Ops as well as War Games as do your loadouts…

In both Spartan-Ops and War Games you will use your fully personalized Spartan IV.

> What the HELL are you on about?
>
> Your appearance carries over to Spartan Ops as well as War Games as do your loadouts…

That was just a Question, Cal down, as i said, i will not kill your mother…

JK

Thanks for answer my really wierd Post

> > What the HELL are you on about?
> >
> > Your appearance carries over to Spartan Ops as well as War Games as do your loadouts…
>
> That was just a Question, Cal down, as i said, i will not kill your mother…
>
> JK
>
> Thanks for answer my really wierd Post

Hey we’re here to help…

It’s just it’s a bit weird answering questions that are very apparent that’s all.

You’re welcome

Takes off hat and bows like a proper gentlemen

^
your youtube channel is a Latin Version of H4F … I like your videos

> ^
> your youtube channel is a Latin Version of H4F … I like your videos

How did you know that? :open_mouth:

Yeah… i have a YouTube Channel :smiley:

> > ^
> > your youtube channel is a Latin Version of H4F … I like your videos
>
> How did you know that? :open_mouth:
>
> Yeah… i have a YouTube Channel :smiley:

when I search for Halo 4 yours pop up like hell … seems you’re popular :wink:

just put English subtitles and I’ll subscribe lol

update : why you’ve stopped posting videos on this channel ?

> > > ^
> > > your youtube channel is a Latin Version of H4F … I like your videos
> >
> > How did you know that? :open_mouth:
> >
> > Yeah… i have a YouTube Channel :smiley:
>
> when I search for Halo 4 yours pop up like hell … seems you’re popular :wink:
>
> just put English subtitles and I’ll subscribe lol

Same

i like the vids, but of course don’t understand the language. Though that’s his decision on whether he wants to appeal to others…

I want my own spartan too! But that’s okay/
See, I pretend my Spartan has been through everything from Reach to Halo 4. Headcanon!

Your armour, loadouts, experience and appearance all carry over from Multiplayer to Spartan Ops. You are basically the same Spartan. You train in Multiplayer and then you partake in the ‘real thing’ in Spartan Ops.

The whole Crimson and Majestic thing; Correct me if I’m wrong. You will play as your own spartan (yourself) but within the story you are fighting with Crimson. Majestic are the other Spartan Squad that carry out their own fictional missions beside yourself with Crimson. It’s a shame they arnt actually using the ‘Crimson’ squad Spartans as friendly AI but they must have their reasons.

> ^
> your youtube channel is a Latin Version of H4F … I like your videos

You mean Latino not Latin?
Latin is an old language.

> > ^
> > your youtube channel is a Latin Version of H4F … I like your videos
>
> You mean Latino not Latin?
> Latin is an old language.

yes … hmmmm !

In Spartan Ops, you play as 2 different teams. Crimson Team and Majestic Team. While playing as Crimson Team, you play as your own Spartans, while you play as actual characters when playing as Majestic. You swap between these two teams every now and again.