Spartan ops connection error

Every time I try to play spartan ops, or the campaign on multiplayer online, it drops me out with a network connection error. I have tried…
Different discs
Different router
Hard wired and wireless connections
Removing every other device on the network
Reinstalling software
Running game from cloud save
Removing kinect
Emptying cache

Eventually I tried the Xbox at a different location, works perfectly. So the issue must be with my ISP. After nearly 2 weeks of phonecalls and a few attempts of them (apparently)doing something at the exchange they have given up trying to help me fix the issue saying that it is down to the speed on the line. I don’t believe them. 2meg download and 0.4 upload, not fast but adequate I would think, I have no lag at any time or any other speed issues. Surely if there was a speed issue I would just get lag during the spartan ops, I just get booted immediately before the game starts.

My question is this, is it possible that there is some kind of conflict between my isp exchange and the 343 server. I cannot for the life of me think of any other reason for this behaviour. Please please please any help or ideas that I have not already tried would be appreciated.

Perhaps 343 have added a minimum speed requirement and your values don’t meet them? It might be worth sending a pm to the admin team here - they may know if such a minimum requirement exists.

I don’t know if this is the case or not - it’s just a guess.