Spartan ops completion achievements

After grinding through Spartan ops solo legendary for the past 3 days I finally finished to the sound of absolutely none of the completion achievements unlocking(other than the episode achievement)…

After checking the achievement list within mcc it tells me on all 5 completion achievements that I am 49/50. After checking each chapter of each episode I can say with 100% certainty that I beat them all solo legendary.

Just to be clear I did unlock each individual achievement for each episode when I completed them. Also the xbox one achievements say I’m at 98% for all 5 achievements.

Help please? :confused:

Unfortunately one of those did not count towards the achievement. You’re going to have to figure out which one and replay it. I had the same problem.

> 2535458269032348;2:
> Unfortunately one of those did not count towards the achievement. You’re going to have to figure out which one and replay it. I had the same problem.

If I play them on normal now then ,in theory, the normal and easy achievement should unlock. Then I’ll know which to play on legendary. Correct?

Also, do I have to beat the entire chapter or will it pop when I just start it up?

Once you beat the one required mission again it’ll unlock. Go through on easy to find it. Once easy unlocks you’ll know that’s the mission to redo on legendary.

> 2535458269032348;4:
> Once you beat the one required mission again it’ll unlock. Go through on easy to find it. Once easy unlocks you’ll know that’s the mission to redo on legendary.

Okay lol hopefully it works this time haha

Finally got it after replaying the last chapter of episode 5…

Glad I could help.