Spartan Ops Commendations list?

Anyone know if a updated list is out like this one with the new chapters?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aksrvm4FUfnudFVsVDFocDJBcFhQeU92WjBzaF9EbXc#gid=1

wtf is this accounting wizardry?

DO you know this is equal to boosting?

How’s it equal to boosting? You are playing the whole level killing everything in person. They are not standing still nor are you sitting there reloading a checkpoint. I find this being smart. It’s like always playing gruntpacolypse so that you can get headshots, dmr and pistol kills.

It’s grinding (continuously playing the level/s) not boosting.

What difficulty were these numbers recorded on? I did E4CH5 on legendary and there were several Grunt Ultras, went back on easy later to find not a single one. Kinda seems like…the maximum possible number for easy difficulty?

It’s the same across all difficulties. I’ve played ep1ch1 on legendary and easy solo and had the same kill count. I also played ep2ch4 and had the same kill count on both difficulties.

Chart is based on Normal.

Also I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. about boosting.

Grinding and Boosting are two different things.

So anyone know?

Im almost done with the Spartan Ops Commendations. Reason is i dropped War Games cuz of the players im paired up with. Annoying, quitting, traitors, and worst of all, the lack of team work to win. It seems i have more losses than wins, yet my K/D is high. Explain that to me someone.

@ Riot Rojas

While I will stand by you that there are plenty of non team players out there, I would also like to flat out disagree with your implied association with K/D and wins. because your K/D is “high” doesn’t mean you’ll get the vic. A person can pick off players in an oddball match go 35 and 0 and the team could easily loose because that person has offered no time on the ball and spent no time in the real fight. I realise he got some kills and may have prevented some time but there is more to team play then K/D I wish more people could get used to that. The ONLY K/D that matters is slayer. I have a reasonable 1.58 in that category before people start on there “oh your just sayin that cuz you cant kill blah blah blah”. Use your mic, communicate and you will find a team to steam roll with one day. All the people I play with I found randomly in a match where we were the only ones trying to get teamwork going.

Also spartan ops is NOT boosting (maybye borderline cheap) but not boosting, just boring, Id rather play them through get my challenges and jump into match making to get my commendations. I played a spartan ops mission with a guy who was lvl 94 and never touched a single mathchmade/custom game in his Halo 4 career. He has logged more than 8 days of spartan ops! to each their own.

> It’s the same across all difficulties. I’ve played ep1ch1 on legendary and easy solo and had the same kill count. I also played ep2ch4 and had the same kill count on both difficulties.

The amount of enemies is the same everytime, but on higher difficulties you will find more high ranked enemies.

Here is an updated list for you.

link to full chart