Spartan Ops challenges are screwed up.

As there is no tech support forum, I figured I’d post this here.

The title say it all. The first weekly challenge is Core Legend. “Complete Core in Artifact on Legendary”. This isn’t possible, as core isn’t one of the missions in the Artifact episode. The map Core was on is there, and a different map is for the new final mission. Which one is it? For Science? Gagarin? Are we supposed to go back and play the last mission from last week again?

2nd problem: Heroic Episode. I went through the entire episode this morning and knocked them all out on heroic. I didn’t get credit for the challenge. Each mission has me marked as completing it on heroic. Is this supposed to be Legendary Episode again or is the system screwed up? The challenges to kill a given amount of enemies seem to be working, but I haven’t actually killed enough of anything but the crawlers yet to know if anything else is bugged.

coding is messed up read it on waypoint site lol http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/spartanops.png/

For core legend, it does specifically mention artifact, which was last week’s episode. No error there.

Same for the second challenge.

> For core legend, it does specifically mention artifact, which was last week’s episode. No error there.
>
> Same for the second challenge.

So i just replay last weeks mission?

I made a thread about this earlier, complete Core in Departure for the Challenge, it’s strange though because Core Legend was a challenge last week.

The 18 Regicides challenge appears to be glitched also, it’s very near impossible to do.

> For core legend, it does specifically mention artifact, which was last week’s episode. No error there.
>

artifact is this week

> I made a thread about this earlier, complete Core in Departure for the Challenge, it’s strange though because Core Legend was a challenge last week.
>
> The 18 Regicides challenge appears to be glitched also, it’s very near impossible to do.

Thanks, i didnt see your thread i was play Halo lol.

np man, people kept trying to tell me Core was on Episode 2, and i had to point out to them it wasn’t and what they were thinking of was cauldren :confused: anyway, to complete the challenge do Core from Departure and you’ll get it, it’s tested by me so no worries :slight_smile:

Yes, the challenges are not being paid out at the end of the match as they should. I brought this to 343s attention, the very day of launch. They said they are looking into it. I dont know what else to say. Frustrating to say this least, but there alot of things on their plate right now to fix. This issue may be back burner to them.

>

Artifact is this week’s episode. Last week was Departure.

If doing Core again knocks out the one challenge, do i need to go back and do all the missions from last week to get the Heroic Episode challenge? Anyone know?

Apologies guys, you were right about this week being Artifact.

I can confirm it as a typo, both challenges apply to Departure, and if you have already done the whole episode on Heroic or Legendary you only have to complete Core again. Just do Core on Legendary for both.