Spartan Ops betrayals is getting ridiculous..

Dear 343i
Since you decided to remove team betrayal in Spartan Ops (a good idea) in player vs player scenarios, doesn’t it seem stupid, that annoying trolls can betray you by running you over in a vehicle or destroy your vehicle and you can’t do anything about it.

What I’m asking is that if they run you over in a vehicle, either you get an option to boot, or the vhicle running over you does nothing at all, because I am really getting sick of people just splattering you over an over again, coming in second to the sore losers who, that when you jack a wraith, decide ‘I don’t have a wraith, lets destroy his, so he can’t have one either’ and go and blow up your newly acquired vehicle.

Hopefully you can fix this, because I’m sure this is happening to many other people, all who would appreciate a much needed solution to this problem.

Thanks!

Too bad they didn’t add a team splatter counter along side all these other Ai kill counters. Get too many occupied vehicle destroys and team splatters and you start getting negative XP or booted automatically with a thirty minute penalty on matchmaking.

I accidentally splatter my teammates sometimes, especially when they spawn at my location when I’m driving, or when they spawn in my vehicle and hop out as I drive.

only one time a stupid teammate of time done that. I never do these with my teamates but i find impressive how these kids can.

I think its pretty entertaining. On ch 5 ep 5, whenever a moron is trying to blow up my wraith, I splatter them over and over. I ran down a guy 41 times before he finally quit. I dont usually betray on purpose, but if I do, its because someone did something really annoying. Might aswell get a few laughs out of this boring game.

Every time I get splattered by a teammate purposefully I wind up EMP-ing them and blowing up their ghost.

Leave it in how would i TK afkers lol

> Dear 343i
> Since you decided to remove team betrayal in Spartan Ops (a good idea) in player vs player scenarios, doesn’t it seem stupid, that annoying trolls can betray you by running you over in a vehicle or destroy your vehicle and you can’t do anything about it.

I say keep this, if people are going to be afk 24/7 then they deserve to be run over. The only problem with spartan ops is that troll’s are mostly the one’s who are afk all the game decides the gets bored, starts blowing up vehicles so nobody can use anything.

> > Dear 343i
> > Since you decided to remove team betrayal in Spartan Ops (a good idea) in player vs player scenarios, doesn’t it seem stupid, that annoying trolls can betray you by running you over in a vehicle or destroy your vehicle and you can’t do anything about it.
>
> I say keep this, if people are going to be afk 24/7 then they deserve to be run over. The only problem with spartan ops is that troll’s are mostly the one’s who are afk all the game decides the gets bored, starts blowing up vehicles so nobody can use anything.

Not really, since if they’re afk and don’t get any kills, they get like 200xp only. And if they are afk, but stay out of the way I can live with that, just avoid their profile for unsporting conduct!

> I accidentally splatter my teammates sometimes, especially when they spawn at my location when I’m driving, or when they spawn in my vehicle and hop out as I drive.

I’ve done that a few times accidentally, if you just make it so that a team occupied vehicle does no damage to you, all the above problems are solved!

Unfortunately I have seen this and a lot of other similarly annoying behaviours from AFKing to just generally getting in your way. I really wish there was some kind of votable boot option in Spartan Ops or a way to report players that was more effective than the submit player review option

I mainly just come across griefers who can’t break double-digit kill counts and end up having more deaths than actual kills, who will just go out of their way to be a complete pain in the -Yoink-. (I.E. driving your Warthog off a ledge, running you over, destroying your vehicle because you’re getting more kills than they are, etc)

It’s extremely stupid that, not only do you get a lot of points for Spartan Ops, it’s that you can be an absolute nuisance to everyone else in the game while doing it.

I had at least 5 games today with that kind of behavior going on.

Yeah, don’t ever get first place for kills in Spartan Ops. Talk about becoming public enemy number one.

Ranking 1st doesn’t happen often for me, but I was having a particularly good game (read: the other three were probably terrible) when my teammates suddenly turned on me.

When it got annoying I decided to change my loadout and then proceeded to destroy all the vehicles on the map and kill steal like a boss.

Generally though, my experience has been that the other three members of Fireteam Crimson are decent and team goal oriented.

They usually can’t drive a hog worth a damn though.

> > I say keep this, if people are going to be afk 24/7 then they deserve to be run over. The only problem with spartan ops is that troll’s are mostly the one’s who are afk all the game decides the gets bored, starts blowing up vehicles so nobody can use anything.
>
> Not really, since if they’re afk and don’t get any kills, they get like 200xp only. And if they are afk, but stay out of the way I can live with that, just avoid their profile for unsporting conduct!

The fact at the end of the day they ruin everyone’s time. Some missions are harder to do without a full team, some are easy but the fact is I shouldn’t be forced to do all the mission like episode 5 part 5 just because I find 1 or 2 being afk.

It’s not as simply clicking the avoid button because there’s not tons of people online which means you have more chance of finding afk players online plus we all know the avoid system is a living joke. I filed a police report on someone I know in real life, magically first game I came into when I got online was that person so yes Xbox Live avoid system does not work as some seem to claim.