Spartan OPS as its own game

Instead of making a season 2 of spartan ops

i think it would be really cool if 343 dont release halo 6 in the next 4-6 years

and make halo spartan ops game

that will give them more time on making halo 6 the best halo game/the best game

halo spartan ops can have locke as the main character instead of him being in halo 6 as a main character taking up master chiefs main character slot

I’d want to be MY spartan again taking the lead, and in cut scenes. But could see this. It’ll definitely be shorter than that I promise

Lupinthrope 1/20/2016 -Signed!

> 2533274871929668;2:
> I’d want to be MY spartan again taking the lead, and in cut scenes. But could see this. It’ll definitely be shorter than that I promise
>
> Lupinthrope 1/20/2016 -Signed!

ya that would be pretty cool instead of a main character you were your own customized spartan

> 2533274837711938;3:
> > 2533274871929668;2:
> > I’d want to be MY spartan again taking the lead, and in cut scenes. But could see this. It’ll definitely be shorter than that I promise
> >
> > Lupinthrope 1/20/2016 -Signed!
>
>
> ya that would be pretty cool instead of a main character you were your own customized spartan

Like that other game…

> 2533274871929668;2:
> I’d want to be MY spartan again taking the lead, and in cut scenes. But could see this. It’ll definitely be shorter than that I promise
>
> Lupinthrope 1/20/2016 -Signed!

Agreed, I loved seeing my character in Reach, they could have done it in 5 too, make Osiris a team of 3 and then you, just like Noble.

I would love to at least have something similar to spartan ops as 343 said before that apparently the feedback on spartan ops in halo 4 was very negative and that’s why spartan ops stopped after season 1 and didn’t continue into Halo 5. I personally loved spartan ops but you could tell when they were trying to wrap it up quickly as people were starting to hate it. If anything I would love a separate game or an addition (Like what they did with ODST on the MCC) that would be the prequel to the story of Halo 5, I would gladly pay for this DLC. It would be great to be able to see our Spartans out on the front-line again, I’m just going to say again Halo 5 needs a prequel to explain the story of what happened between Halo 5 and Halo 4

i just wish they would take there time on halo 6 and not rush it to fast

thats why they should make a game in between

i know halo wars comes out but

maybe a halo game like odst

Who even told you there will be a season 2?
343i said long time ago that they discontinued Spartan Ops.
This is VERY VERY sad, because I LOVED the chatter between Palmer and Roland. And it had really nice story.
Damn, this is the thing I miss most from Halo 4.

> 2533274971171822;8:
> Who even told you there will be a season 2?
> 343i said long time ago that they discontinued Spartan Ops.
> This is VERY VERY sad, because I LOVED the chatter between Palmer and Roland. And it had really nice story.
> Damn, this is the thing I miss most from Halo 4.

well seen a thread on it and i kind of made a different thread but on the same subjsect

> 2533274837711938;9:
> > 2533274971171822;8:
> > Who even told you there will be a season 2?
> > 343i said long time ago that they discontinued Spartan Ops.
> > This is VERY VERY sad, because I LOVED the chatter between Palmer and Roland. And it had really nice story.
> > Damn, this is the thing I miss most from Halo 4.
>
>
> well seen a thread on it and i kind of made a different thread but on the same subjsect

I’ve been saying from the start I loved Spartan Ops AND I WANT IT CONTINUED.
343i made a huuuge mistake with discontinuing it. V_V

One thing I want back in Halo 5 - SPARTAN OPS.

It’s a pity 343i doesn’t care. They only seem to care about E-Sports… T_T

> 2533274971171822;10:
> > 2533274837711938;9:
> > > 2533274971171822;8:
> > > Who even told you there will be a season 2?
> > > 343i said long time ago that they discontinued Spartan Ops.
> > > This is VERY VERY sad, because I LOVED the chatter between Palmer and Roland. And it had really nice story.
> > > Damn, this is the thing I miss most from Halo 4.
> >
> >
> > well seen a thread on it and i kind of made a different thread but on the same subjsect
>
>
> I’ve been saying from the start I loved Spartan Ops AND I WANT IT CONTINUED.
> 343i made a huuuge mistake with discontinuing it. V_V
>
> One thing I want back in Halo 5 - SPARTAN OPS.
>
> It’s a pity 343i doesn’t care. They only seem to care about E-Sports… T_T

ya but i dont think 343 had enough time to put spartan ops in

if they did have spartan ops in halo 5 would be more incomplete as it already is

> 2533274837711938;11:
> > 2533274971171822;10:
> > > 2533274837711938;9:
> > > > 2533274971171822;8:
> > > > Who even told you there will be a season 2?
> > > > 343i said long time ago that they discontinued Spartan Ops.
> > > > This is VERY VERY sad, because I LOVED the chatter between Palmer and Roland. And it had really nice story.
> > > > Damn, this is the thing I miss most from Halo 4.
> > >
> > >
> > > well seen a thread on it and i kind of made a different thread but on the same subjsect
> >
> >
> > I’ve been saying from the start I loved Spartan Ops AND I WANT IT CONTINUED.
> > 343i made a huuuge mistake with discontinuing it. V_V
> >
> > One thing I want back in Halo 5 - SPARTAN OPS.
> >
> > It’s a pity 343i doesn’t care. They only seem to care about E-Sports… T_T
>
>
> ya but i dont think 343 had enough time to put spartan ops in
>
> if they did have spartan ops in halo 5 would be more incomplete as it already is

Well, I think they simply don’t care.
Spartan Ops was free, so they do something else like REQ system and E-Sports where they can get money.
It’s a pity. :frowning:

Although, if they would make even a stand-alone spin-off game like ODST but Spartan Ops?
Here, 343i take my money.

> 2533274837711938;1:
> Instead of making a season 2 of spartan ops
>
> i think it would be really cool if 343 dont release halo 6 in the next 4-6 years
>
> and make halo spartan ops game
>
> that will give them more time on making halo 6 the best halo game/the best game
>
> halo spartan ops can have locke as the main character instead of him being in halo 6 as a main character taking up master chiefs main character slot

That is such a great idea. A true SP/co-op story driven Halo game that you can actually play with split screen. Don’t get me wrong. MP is fine, but it gets boring really fast for me. In Halo 4 all I played was Single player and Spartan ops. What I m trying to say is, PLZ 343i, bring back Spartan ops.