Spartan ops and war games winners

So everyone remember that contest with the whole spartan ops and war games -Yoink!- games contest thingy where the spartan ops winner gets put in an episode of spartan ops and the war games winner gets a brand new Ford Raptor.

so what ever became of this i mean did anyone receive anything i dont think it would be bad if you didnt since it was free to enter but still it would be kinda -Yoinked!- up in a way if it was all just to get people to buy halo 4 i dont know i know my -Yoink- didnt get the raptor.

Prizes started going out several weeks ago. In fact, here’s a pic of Bravo with the truck (it got delivered to the studio before making its way to Strongside’s house!).

> Prizes started going out several weeks ago. In fact, here’s a pic of Bravo with the truck (it got delivered to the studio before making its way to Strongside’s house!).

For reals man i hope that guy can pay the taxes. the gas is a killer my friend bought one but took it back on the whole 30 day return no questions asked thing because he lives in the middle of L.A and was like WTF on this gas Guzzler cool truck if you live in some open land now so much in the city lol. thats cool hmm i wonde rif i got anyting i had to leave mid contest but was locked in to the top 200th red slot area. yup thank you afghanistan lol. wonde rif i got legos.

> > Prizes started going out several weeks ago. In fact, here’s a pic of Bravo with the truck (it got delivered to the studio before making its way to Strongside’s house!).
>
> For reals man i hope that guy can pay the taxes. the gas is a killer my friend bought one but took it back on the whole 30 day return no questions asked thing because he lives in the middle of L.A and was like WTF on this gas Guzzler cool truck if you live in some open land now so much in the city lol. thats cool hmm i wonde rif i got anyting i had to leave mid contest but was locked in to the top 200th red slot area. yup thank you afghanistan lol. wonde rif i got legos.

lol, i know. I said the same thing when i first entered the tournament. Its one of those “draw-backs”. With regards to gas and taxes, the winner better have one damn good job to afford it. I have a feeling he’ll sell it, for money. I personally would’ve kept it, b/c i’m near mountains, lol.

One of my best friends, whom used to be a HUGE halo fan like myself until Halo 4 came out (he thinks 343 ruined the game 100% and sold his xbox,)Wanted to barrow my xbox and Halo 4 to try and win this truck. He loves trucks. I told him that there was zero chance he was going to win lol…

> One of my best friends, whom used to be a HUGE halo fan like myself until Halo 4 came out (he thinks 343 ruined the game 100% and sold his xbox,)Wanted to barrow my xbox and Halo 4 to try and win this truck. He loves trucks. I told him that there was zero chance he was going to win lol…

Even if he won the truck…do you think he would have the money to pay for insurance/registration, and most important…GAS. If he were to travel, he won’t be going far. Trust me, i wanted the truck, until i noticed the “draw-back” on winning the truck. But hey, if for instance you have a F-150, wouldn’t it be easier to customize it yourself? I’ve done it with my Mustang (only it was gadgets with a Transformers Autobot symbol).