Spartan OPS ACHIEVEMENT dont unlocking

Hello, I have played Spartan Ops for a long time,you konw, this mode has an achievement that let you complete it in solo on Legendary. It was so hard and long,the process is painful,it makes me become a soulless killingmachine,I swear even Dark Soul not make me feel bad like that. But I still almost comeplete it,the only one thing is the episode 8 ‘s achievement still locking, I have been beat the 8-5 for 3 times!on legendary!I‘m sure it was 8-5,because every stage I have beated I would see process of the achievement. I searched solution,all they said is wait……I wait for two days,and nothing worked,it is hopeless for me.Can someone tell me how to get the redemption?

How about completing episode 9 and 10? Maybe that will trigger the locked achievement.

> 2533274871396905;2:
> How about completing episode 9 and 10? Maybe that will trigger the locked achievement.

Thanks for reply! I have beated episode 9 and 10, but nothing works, the episode 8’s achievement still locking. Then I played episode 8 one by one again in easy diffcultly,and finally when I beated 8-3 ,it’s unlocking. I think maybe you have to save team switch back alive ,then the mission can complete.

Glad it worked out!