Spartan Ops 47/50 chapters

Hi

In Waypoint it shows I have only completed 47/50 Spartan Ops Chapters, yet when I play Spartan Ops I have completed all on at least Heroic and I am working my way through on Legendary…

Why does Waypoint say 47/50 when I have completed them all?

Cheers

Chippa

Well, you may have completed all 50 but there may have been reporting problems getting three of those games up there on waypoint. Or more simply you were offline at least at the end of the three missing games. Either way, 343’s servers don’t have those games recorded and the thing to do is just to look up what missions you still need to do for waypoint and play those through again.

This happened to me too. The Stats Overview only shows Spartan Ops missions that you’ve completed cooperatively. It doesn’t count solo missions.

Go to your Spartan Ops detailed record:
https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/Chipanegger/spartanops

This will show you which missions have been completed solo and which have been completed cooperatively.

Once you find out which 3 you’re missing, connect a second controller and complete them on Easy with a guest. Bam, done.

Thanks for the posts folks…

Ive checked and confirmed all 50 have been done…strange… I will go searching again for the 3 is says I havent completed and try the 2nd controller option… just a quick question as to why I need the second controller…??

Cheers

Chippa

> Ive checked and confirmed all 50 have been done…strange… I will go searching again for the 3 is says I havent completed and try the 2nd controller option… just a quick question as to why I need the second controller…??

> The Stats Overview only shows Spartan Ops missions that you’ve completed cooperatively. It doesn’t count solo missions.

You need to complete the chapters cooperatively. If you use a second controller, it becomes cooperative.

Vehktor0

You da man, or woman :slight_smile:

That was exactly it.

Thanks for the responses folks.

Cheers