Spartan ops 2

Spartan ops,was a fun mini campaign that your personal Spartan went through and halo 5 guardians needs to incorporate more story and what better way than to add Spartan ops back into halo. It would also gives players to actually make there own character something to remember.

Spartan Ops was fun, but I don’t think it would be good in Halo 5.

Only if they don’t recycle the same 5 maps. Also, they’d probably just mess up the story or something.

I think Spartan Ops season 2 would be a ton of fun. Your Spartan jumping back into the mix as Fireteam Crimson.

> 2533274862749961;3:
> Only if they don’t recycle the same 5 maps. Also, they’d probably just mess up the story or something.

I agree about new maps needing to be used; Playing the same maps over and over again got really stale. As far as the story goes, I actually liked the first Spartan Ops story, so I’d be willing to give 343 another chance. Maybe we could do some missions in the war against the Created. If they did 5-10 unique missions as a second campaign in the game, which would make campaign players happy.

Also, If you really think about it, Cortana’s created are evil AI that are now hunting down the Infinity, which is currently making random jumps based off of Laske’s orders. I always love a little bit of Battlestar Galactica in my Halo, lol! But hey, it means that every time they jump there is a chance for a unique episode for Spartan Ops.

> 2533274961306591;4:
> I think Spartan Ops season 2 would be a ton of fun. Your Spartan jumping back into the mix as Fireteam Crimson.
>
>
> > 2533274862749961;3:
> > Only if they don’t recycle the same 5 maps. Also, they’d probably just mess up the story or something.
>
>
> I agree about new maps needing to be used; Playing the same maps over and over again got really stale. As far as the story goes, I actually liked the first Spartan Ops story, so I’d be willing to give 343 another chance. Maybe we could do some missions in the war against the Created. If they did 5-10 unique missions as a second campaign in the game, which would make campaign players happy.
>
> Also, If you really think about it, Cortana’s created are evil AI that are now hunting down the Infinity, which is currently making random jumps based off of Laske’s orders. I always love a little bit of Battlestar Galactica in my Halo, lol! But hey, it means that every time they jump there is a chance for a unique episode for Spartan Ops.

I didn’t pay much attention to the story in Spartan Ops, as I just played it to shoot aliens, lol. A neat story would probably make more people happy with it, though.

> 2535433095443742;1:
> Spartan ops,was a fun mini campaign that your personal Spartan went through and halo 5 guardians needs to incorporate more story and what better way than to add Spartan ops back into halo. It would also gives players to actually make there own character something to remember.

I’m still waiting on Season 2.

I want to see majestic team again

While the writing for Spartan Ops wasn’t great, and the levels got repetitive due to being reused, I did absolutely love the idea of it and the overall plot was interesting. I loved playing new missions every week with my brother, and discussing how the story was moving forward. Not getting a season 2 was one of the biggest disappointments, especially due to the cliffhanger that was only resolved in a poor quality series of comics. It’s a real shame that 343i decided to simply abandon the idea of a season 2… Spartan Ops was one of their best ideas.

They could do a nice tie in with Fireteam Apollo. But Crimson will always be my favorite. I wish we had more Roland in Halo 5, he is great at leading Ops :slight_smile:

> 2533274888695001;9:
> They could do a nice tie in with Fireteam Apollo. But Crimson will always be my favorite. I wish we had more Roland in Halo 5, he is great at leading Ops :slight_smile:

How about Roland in Warzone. That will mix things up a bit!

> 2533275030819984;10:
> > 2533274888695001;9:
> > They could do a nice tie in with Fireteam Apollo. But Crimson will always be my favorite. I wish we had more Roland in Halo 5, he is great at leading Ops :slight_smile:
>
>
> How about Roland in Warzone. That will mix things up a bit!

Yeah, I would pay to hear him say “The enemy controls all three bases. Wow, good luck with your core… have you tried diplomacy?”

Yes i want continue a story please

That would not be bad about roland

> 2533274880633045;6:
> > 2535433095443742;1:
> > Spartan ops,was a fun mini campaign that your personal Spartan went through and halo 5 guardians needs to incorporate more story and what better way than to add Spartan ops back into halo. It would also gives players to actually make there own character something to remember.
>
>
> I’m still waiting on Season 2.

> 2533274798336775;12:
> Yes i want continue a story please

Escalation.

I wany to see what exactlly happened with certain

sory Cortana