Spartan Opps feedback

Making this because I see no section for Spartan Opps feedback. So here is my feed back: I think Spartan Opps should run each week linearly. You know Episode one then episode two. Right now the missions are random and do not connect. I also recommend that besides running the standard 4 missions a week, you change it to 5 missions a week. 4 of which follow the story line. The last slot, the fifth slot should be a random mission (as long as it isn’t a double of one of the story missions). This 5th slot random mission should be changed daily to keep giving those that don’t play for story different missions to play.

I have a feeling I am not being clear here. Ask if you have questions.

I was under the impression that there were still 5 different missions online.

Anyways, I don’t think the fifth slot should be reserved for a random mission because there are five chapters in an Episode. It would be quite awkward and frustrating for the players for them to replace the last Chapter with a random mission.

Forgive me if I’m wrong, but I thought that they rotate through the sets of 5 episodes, all in story-order. I haven’t played SpOps over live in a while though, so I may be wrong…

> Forgive me if I’m wrong, but I thought that they rotate through the sets of 5 episodes, all in story-order. I haven’t played SpOps over live in a while though, so I may be wrong…

I’m pretty sure it’s still rotations of sets of five.

However, the missions are not placed in story-order now, now that the re-run of Episode 10 has finished.

I hardly even play Spartan Ops, but when I do, it’s usually solo :frowning:

The best way to play is with friends in a custom lobby though, not really online.

> > Forgive me if I’m wrong, but I thought that they rotate through the sets of 5 episodes, all in story-order. I haven’t played SpOps over live in a while though, so I may be wrong…
>
> I’m pretty sure it’s still rotations of sets of five.
>
> However, the missions are not placed in story-order now, now that the re-run of Episode 10 has finished.

Oh, okay. Thanks for the correction.

Okay so I was wrong, there are 5 slots. Each week they change out missions. I think there should be 6 slots. 5 that go in story order every week and one random one that changes daily. That way anyone can jump into the story and have an idea of what’s going on, and yet still have some variety with the one random slot that changes daily.

so yeah any other spops feed back or suggestions?

I would have loved a section where you’re dropped in a room and there are 10 hunters and 10 crawler snipers. That would have been great in my opinion. Also, maybe a few more Firefight-like parts would have been nice.