Spartan models on G-Mod?

For those who don’t know, the title may be a touch misleading. G-Mod isn’t really a mod, it’s a legitimate game you can buy from Steam. All ‘mods’ from other games must go through a lot of legal stuff to ensure they are NOT used for business and for entertainment only.

So… Does anybody know how to get Spartan models from Halo: Reach onto G-Mod? I have a few models already, but I need some that match my armour and the armour of my friends.

Is there any way to make them or anywhere where I can have a model of my Spartan’s made?

Thanks.

> For those who don’t know, the title may be a touch misleading. G-Mod isn’t really a mod, it’s a legitimate game you can buy from Steam. All ‘mods’ from other games must go through a lot of legal stuff to ensure they are NOT used for business and for entertainment only.
>
> So… Does anybody know how to get Spartan models from Halo: Reach onto G-Mod? I have a few models already, but I need some that match my armour and the armour of my friends.
>
> Is there any way to make them or anywhere where I can have a model of my Spartan’s made?
>
> Thanks.

This kind of question would be better off asked on a set of forums dedicated to Gmod, where some one would be of better help than a set of forums like here, where you have to explain the name of the game, and most members here are not PC gamers.

> > For those who don’t know, the title may be a touch misleading. G-Mod isn’t really a mod, it’s a legitimate game you can buy from Steam. All ‘mods’ from other games must go through a lot of legal stuff to ensure they are NOT used for business and for entertainment only.
> >
> > So… Does anybody know how to get Spartan models from Halo: Reach onto G-Mod? I have a few models already, but I need some that match my armour and the armour of my friends.
> >
> > Is there any way to make them or anywhere where I can have a model of my Spartan’s made?
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> and most members here are not PC gamers.

And it’s halo.XBOX.COM, so it’s almost obvious that we are xbox players…