Spartan Locke - You are the unofficial story...

Why are there no topics on this yet??

New trailer is up, who is talking though? My first thought was Mendez. But I could be completely wrong.

~~ EDIT
Not a leak; it’s on XBOX’s official YouTube page.

The Un-Official Story Trailer

And now Twitter

shhhh yeah its mendez if you’ve been listening to hunt the truth it’s mendez

I believe we aren’t supposed to talk about the leaked stuff yet.

This isn’t a leak though… Is it? It’s an official ad. If I’m wrong, Admin, please delete this thread.

Can we at least talk about it Without leaking it and or posting links?

> 2533274876457142;5:
> Can we at least talk about it Without leaking it and or posting links?

It’s not a leak; it’s actually on XBOX’s official YouTube page.

In the trailer i see love between locke and tanaka. lonaka is real???

ONI is upset that Master Chief won’t bend to their will, so like anyone else who’s trouble to ONI, they’re hunted down and destroyed, like Benjamin and so many others who questioned ONI’s law, Dr. Halsey is branded a traitor for doing the job ONI asked her to do.

ONI is a threat and needs to be taken down, Forerunners aren’t the danger, its our own hubris that will destroy us…

> 2533274927548337;7:
> In the trailer i see love between locke and tanaka. lonaka is real???

Looked like a head it to me :confused:

> 2533275031331036;9:
> > 2533274927548337;7:
> > In the trailer i see love between locke and tanaka. lonaka is real???
>
>
> Looked like a head it to me :confused:

*headbutt

Official Twitter as well

Well, that more or less settles it- Chief is responsible for the deaths of thousands of civilians, whether he means it or not. I think Fireteam Osiris are in the right here. I’m not saying kill MC in any way, but he needs to be reined in if he’s responsible for this. Good luck Locke.

> 2535468947915585;12:
> Well, that more or less settles it- Chief is responsible for the deaths of thousands of civilians, whether he means it or not. I think Fireteam Osiris are in the right here. I’m not saying kill MC in any way, but he needs to be reined in if he’s responsible for this. Good luck Locke.

Which may or may not be true. Even tho John might be unhinged (which he is not) why would blue team follow blindly?

> 2535468947915585;12:
> Well, that more or less settles it- Chief is responsible for the deaths of thousands of civilians, whether he means it or not. I think Fireteam Osiris are in the right here. I’m not saying kill MC in any way, but he needs to be reined in if he’s responsible for this. Good luck Locke.

Dr. Halsey original belief was it’s better to sacrifice a few for the entirety of mankind.

“For a long time I had thought that we had to sacrifice a few for the good of the entire human race. I have killed and maimed and caused a great deal of suffering to many people—all in the name of self-preservation. But now I’m not sure that philosophy has worked out too well. I should have been trying to save every single human life—no matter what it cost.”

> 2533274800110367;13:
> > 2535468947915585;12:
> > Well, that more or less settles it- Chief is responsible for the deaths of thousands of civilians, whether he means it or not. I think Fireteam Osiris are in the right here. I’m not saying kill MC in any way, but he needs to be reined in if he’s responsible for this. Good luck Locke.
>
>
> Which may or may not be true. Even tho John might be unhinged (which he is not) why would blue team follow blindly?

My idea is that the ideologies of Halsey has stayed with them.

We must make sacrifices to save our species.

> 2533274800110367;13:
> > 2535468947915585;12:
> > Well, that more or less settles it- Chief is responsible for the deaths of thousands of civilians, whether he means it or not. I think Fireteam Osiris are in the right here. I’m not saying kill MC in any way, but he needs to be reined in if he’s responsible for this. Good luck Locke.
>
>
> Which may or may not be true. Even tho John might be unhinged (which he is not) why would blue team follow blindly?

I don’t know. But they made it clear that Chief is the reason these attacks are happening. There has to be an ulterior motive, or maybe chief and team were tricked. Whatever it is, Chief can’t be excused from this- even if it wasn’t his intention.

> 2533274807544947;14:
> > 2535468947915585;12:
>
>
> Dr. Halsey original belief was it’s better to sacrifice a few for the entirety of mankind.
>
> “For a long time I had thought that we had to sacrifice a few for the good of the entire human race. I have killed and maimed and caused a great deal of suffering to many people—all in the name of self-preservation. But now I’m not sure that philosophy has worked out too well. I should have been trying to save every single human life—no matter what it cost.”

But murdering an entire PLANET of people? That’s quite an change from the MC who nuked himself to save the people of New Pheonix. I have a hard time believing he would willingly allow so many to die

> 2535468947915585;17:
> > 2533274807544947;14:
> > > 2535468947915585;12:
> > > Well, that more or less settles it- Chief is responsible for the deaths of thousands of civilians, whether he means it or not. I think Fireteam Osiris are in the right here. I’m not saying kill MC in any way, but he needs to be reined in if he’s responsible for this. Good luck Locke.
> >
> >
> > Dr. Halsey original belief was it’s better to sacrifice a few for the entirety of mankind.
> >
> > “For a long time I had thought that we had to sacrifice a few for the good of the entire human race. I have killed and maimed and caused a great deal of suffering to many people—all in the name of self-preservation. But now I’m not sure that philosophy has worked out too well. I should have been trying to save every single human life—no matter what it cost.”
>
>
> But murdering an entire PLANET of people? That’s quite an change from the MC who nuked himself to save the people of New Pheonix. I have a hard time believing he would willingly allow so many to die

The guardian leveled the city, not the planet, chief is trying to get to it for some reason. HE did not level the city, the guardian awoken due to his presence, HE didn’t actually wake it up as Mendez/ONI is having Locke believe.

> 2533274807544947;18:
> > 2535468947915585;17:
> > > 2533274807544947;14:
> > > > 2535468947915585;12:
> > > > Well, that more or less settles it- Chief is responsible for the deaths of thousands of civilians, whether he means it or not. I think Fireteam Osiris are in the right here. I’m not saying kill MC in any way, but he needs to be reined in if he’s responsible for this. Good luck Locke.
> > >
> > >
> > > Dr. Halsey original belief was it’s better to sacrifice a few for the entirety of mankind.
> > >
> > > “For a long time I had thought that we had to sacrifice a few for the good of the entire human race. I have killed and maimed and caused a great deal of suffering to many people—all in the name of self-preservation. But now I’m not sure that philosophy has worked out too well. I should have been trying to save every single human life—no matter what it cost.”
> >
> >
> > But murdering an entire PLANET of people? That’s quite an change from the MC who nuked himself to save the people of New Pheonix. I have a hard time believing he would willingly allow so many to die
>
>
> The guardian leveled the city, not the planet, chief is trying to get to it for some reason. HE did not level the city, the guardian awoken due to his presence, HE didn’t actually wake it up as Mendez/ONI is having Locke believe.

City, my bad. But still. It sounds like Chief is activating these things on purpose. The narrator used a plural when he said that chief was “waking them up”, which means he had to know what would happen to the surrounding area every time he woke one up (making this attack partially his fault). And from everything else we’ve seen, Chief and team definitely appear to be working with the guardians/prometheans to an extent. But we have no way to know for sure.

> 2535468947915585;19:
> > 2533274807544947;18:
> > > 2535468947915585;17:
> > > > 2533274807544947;14:
> > > > > 2535468947915585;12:
> > > > > Well, that more or less settles it- Chief is responsible for the deaths of thousands of civilians, whether he means it or not. I think Fireteam Osiris are in the right here. I’m not saying kill MC in any way, but he needs to be reined in if he’s responsible for this. Good luck Locke.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Dr. Halsey original belief was it’s better to sacrifice a few for the entirety of mankind.
> > > >
> > > > “For a long time I had thought that we had to sacrifice a few for the good of the entire human race. I have killed and maimed and caused a great deal of suffering to many people—all in the name of self-preservation. But now I’m not sure that philosophy has worked out too well. I should have been trying to save every single human life—no matter what it cost.”
> > >
> > >
> > > But murdering an entire PLANET of people? That’s quite an change from the MC who nuked himself to save the people of New Pheonix. I have a hard time believing he would willingly allow so many to die
> >
> >
> > The guardian leveled the city, not the planet, chief is trying to get to it for some reason. HE did not level the city, the guardian awoken due to his presence, HE didn’t actually wake it up as Mendez/ONI is having Locke believe.
>
>
> City, my bad. But still. It sounds like Chief is activating these things on purpose. The narrator used a plural when he said that chief was “waking them up”, which means he had to know what would happen to the surrounding area every time he woke one up. And from everything else we’ve seen, Chief and team definitely appear to be working with the guardians/prometheans to an extent. But we have no way to know for sure.

If he activated it; why is he rushing towards it with guns blazing?

It looks to me like he’s trying to STOP them from awakening.

But theories are just theories. Time will tell