Spartan Locke - ugly armor or not?

Why is design of Locke’s armor so ugly? What was the concept of his armour?

I find Locke’s armour to be absolutely gorgeous. It’s sleek and functional, unlike most of the armours introduced in Halo 4. It’s a nice callback to the Halo 3 armour designs.

If the new Halo 5 armours are going to be created under the same design philosophies as the Hunter variant that Locke wears, which they seem to be so far with Athlon and Centurion, I’ll be a happy man.

I think it looks awesome. It walks a fine line between ominous and heroic.

His armor looks awesome.

Locke won’t win any beauty pageants with it, but I think the armor looks decent.

> 2533274811358279;1:
> Why is design of Locke’s armor so ugly? What was the concept of his armour?

I think it looks functional and pretty. A good mix.

I like it. Lots of sort of… Layering is the best I can come up with. And I like the details, like the little glowing lines on the back. Maybe it’s Forerunner?

Locke is one of the few Spartan IVs that actually looks really cool. There are a few changes I would make to his helmet, but overall he looks great.

His helmet could be somewhat smaller, but I think it looks really good actually.

I don’t understand how he sees out of that sliver of a visor. Looks cool though.

> 2533274803493024;10:
> I don’t understand how he sees out of that sliver of a visor. Looks cool though.

Yes, it looks cool.
but why hasn’t anyone accepted that the visors don’t actually act as polarized lenses! You see from a series of cameras through your hud. I mean, if that wasnt the case, Emile would just see a skull, and whoever wears the Infiltrator helmet is running blind! Lol

I thought his armor looked really cool. It’s better than those atrocious armor pieces in Halo 4.

I really don’t like the majority of 343’s armour designs. With that said, I think Locke’s armour is damn -Yoink!-. I really hope Halo 5’s armour follows the design of Locke’s armour and Halo Online’s, they have some really gorgeous designs in that game - Especially the ones with the Hard-light panels.

Lockes armor is amazing. Period

I still like the old-school armors from H3 and Reach the best, but i think Locke’s armor certainly looks better than those seen in Halo 4. Overall though, im not a fan of the whole rubber suit with armor pieces placed on it thing.

I think Locke’s armor is pretty cool unlike most of the Spartan IV armor permutations.

The Halo 5 armour is a complete improvement over Halo 4’s. Let’s just hope the MP Spartan designers took a leaf out of the campaign designer’s book.

I like it.

> 2533274808386392;2:
> I find Locke’s armour to be absolutely gorgeous. It’s sleek and functional, unlike most of the armours introduced in Halo 4. It’s a nice callback to the Halo 3 armour designs.
>
> If the new Halo 5 armours are going to be created under the same design philosophies as the Hunter variant that Locke wears, which they seem to be so far with Athlon and Centurion, I’ll be a happy man.

yes

> 2533274812935863;11:
> > 2533274803493024;10:
> > I don’t understand how he sees out of that sliver of a visor. Looks cool though.
>
>
> Yes, it looks cool.
> but why hasn’t anyone accepted that the visors don’t actually act as polarized lenses! You see from a series of cameras through your hud. I mean, if that wasnt the case, Emile would just see a skull, and whoever wears the Infiltrator helmet is running blind! Lol

Same with gungnir!