Spartan laser glitch

I don’t know if it’s just the crappy servers or what. But anytime I use the spartan laser I only get hit marks on vehicles. Not sure what’s causing it. Banshee, wraith, ghost, even a freaking mongoose I can’t kill with the spartan laser anymore I just get a hit marker and it drives away or kills me a few seconds later.
are the servers just that bad lately? I’ve recorded most the incidents and watched them just to make sure I’m not slightly missing and I’m definitely not, dead center mass shot every time.

> 2533274960034349;1:
> I don’t know if it’s just the crappy servers or what. But anytime I use the spartan laser I only get hit marks on vehicles. Not sure what’s causing it. Banshee, wraith, ghost, even a freaking mongoose I can’t kill with the spartan laser anymore I just get a hit marker and it drives away or kills me a few seconds later.
> are the servers just that bad lately? I’ve recorded most the incidents and watched them just to make sure I’m not slightly missing and I’m definitely not, dead center mass shot every time.

Yes, they are… :frowning:

Damn, lucky to say I haven’t experienced any similar issues.

Try testing your down speed on your console. If it’s really terrible, using an Ethernet cable will surely improve your latency and connection speeds, rather than connecting wirelessly.

It’s also notable that in my experience the servers run far smoother during the day, being from lets say 9 AM to 12 AM PST, than at night. It’s like they’re put into a low power mode or something. Maybe try changing up your Halo time to see if there’s a notable difference.