Spartan Kodiak in Spartan Ops

So, I was playing Spartan Ops today and as I am in the Midle of Halo: Hunters in the Dark, I noticed that one of the main characters, Spartan Kodiak, was in Episode 8-2. The only way I found out is because I play with subtitles on. I thought this was pretty cool here’s the video that I took of Kodiak.

Here’s the link:

http://1drv.ms/1XbRJWu

Oh those cheeky -Yoinks!- have done it again. How did I never notice that? Nice find.

Isn’t that just the leader of Fireteam Kodiak?

> 2533274838268879;3:
> Isn’t that just the leader of Fireteam Kodiak?

You are probably right. Still, it’d be neat if true and a little magic can make it happen.

Yep, Fireteam Kodiak unfortunately.

Kodiak? Whaat

Fireteam Kodiak… possibly led by Spartan Kodiak? Do we know if he was assigned to Infinity, at least for the Second Requiem Campaign?

Would be cool but unless Grim or Catalog can enlighten us, I guess it’s but a hypothesis right now.

I typed Grim and… it felt odd… because I remember when Grim was a Community Leader here and he wasn’t at 343i yet. Wow!

Got really excited for a moment there.

Never knew that, nice find. Should play with the subtitles on more often it seems.

i never noticed that. cool find

> 2535460530031031;7:
> Fireteam Kodiak… possibly led by Spartan Kodiak? Do we know if he was assigned to Infinity, at least for the Second Requiem Campaign?

LOL

Thanks for the replies! I guess I just figured that the leader of Fire Team Kodiak would be Spartan Kodiak. Could be wrong though. It would be cool if someone official could confirm or deny this.