Spartan IV Armors

Hey there,

I’ve been totally happy-go-lucky from the start of Halo 1 and I absolutely loved every Halo game with the exception of ODST… Yes I even liked the Anniversary edition more than ODST. Anyway! The armor has always improved with every game.

Halo 1 and 2 were gimped by the graphics they could have. Though Halo 2 was far superior than Halo 1. And this tradition set forth, with Halo 3 being mind blowing, only to be outdone by Halo Reach with its many details…

But now… Here is Halo 4… And I must say. The armors? I am absolutely disgusted by them. You will all say: “But it’s a FPS you don’t even see your own person.” I don’t care, I like looking pretty and I am not afraid to admit it. What do you guys think of the Spartan IV armors? They seen attached to places they shouldn’t be attached to. The original Spartan design is gone… The -belt- which I believe was the source for the shield is GONE! Just gone. Completely. Which makes your hips section look absolutely strange…

Is there better armor at higher levels? I hope so… I am currently only SR24…

It’s the future man, sleek designs probably don’t exist.

Considering that 343i created new designs, I can see why they exist in this HALO game.

It’s your opinion though, so whatever.