"Spartan Infinite"

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>

I mean, its a cool project, but your title infers it would have some sort of effect on the game. It wont. Infinite will have coating and a website existing that does not have them really is just that, a website.

Again, I like the overall idea as a tertiary thing that exists for fun. But I dont think it will “destroy coatings.” If that wasnt your point, Id just just edit the title of your post

Most people won’t even know of this project sir.

> 2533274937939153;3:
> Most people won’t even know of this project sir.

Can it even be considered a ‘project’ if it’s just a forum post?

lmao

Did you seriously think that you could just throw this out there and someone would make it for you, totally for free?
Man, good luck.

I think this post is is a perfect example of how people can easily come with an idea that they think is better while at he same time vastly underestimating the skill and resources needed to execute on that idea.

Not liking armor coatings is fine, people are welcome to their opinions. However to sit there and think that coming up with an idea and forum post is enough to “destroy” armor coatings while basically begging people with the time, skills and money to do it for you is simply mind boggling. Maybe the fact you can’t even manage to put together a website to show customization should shine some light on exactly how much work goes into implementation of systems like these in the actual games.

A character creation site would be really neat, but not for the reasons you seem to think it would be.

> 2806037446402987;6:
> I think this post is is a perfect example of how people can easily come with an idea that they think is better while at he same time vastly underestimating the skill and resources needed to execute on that idea.
>
> Not liking armor coatings is fine, people are welcome to their opinions. However to sit there and think that coming up with an idea and forum post is enough to “destroy” armor coatings while basically begging people with the time, skills and money to do it for you is simply mind boggling. Maybe the fact you can’t even manage to put together a website to show customization should shine some light on exactly how much work goes into implementation of systems like these in the actual games.
>
> A character creation site would be really neat, but not for the reasons you seem to think it would be.

Seems like this is his second thread on the matter too. Should probably have one of these two locked, since they’re duplicates? Maybe the one in the General Discussion forums, since this one at the very least has responses on it.

Good luck securing funding for this.

I certainly won’t be contributing in any way.

Just wanted to say thanks for viewing this post and I just wanted to say that I wrote this months ago, the title is blatant click bait, and I never expected this to go anywhere, I just wanted someone to see it and say “yeah imagine that” And I kinda got that so thanks, I enjoy looking forward to more feedback as this (could) get more attention. But please have fun with this concept before saying “it’ll never happen” Cause I already know it never will.

> 2806037446402987;6:
> I think this post is is a perfect example of how people can easily come with an idea that they think is better while at he same time vastly underestimating the skill and resources needed to execute on that idea.
>
> Not liking armor coatings is fine, people are welcome to their opinions. However to sit there and think that coming up with an idea and forum post is enough to “destroy” armor coatings while basically begging people with the time, skills and money to do it for you is simply mind boggling. Maybe the fact you can’t even manage to put together a website to show customization should shine some light on exactly how much work goes into implementation of systems like these in the actual games.
>
> A character creation site would be really neat, but not for the reasons you seem to think it would be.

I cannot help but agree. We are all entitled to our opinions and backing them up with evidence is what these forums are for, not so you can sit there attempting to slander peoples hard work, whether that was your intention or not I’m unsure but put a little thought behind what you say. Somebody worked hard on the system in use and it was simply what they were told to create, if this is something you dislike state that like everyone else and hope the devs will change it.

r/ choosing beggers

Why does everyone hate this idea? Or is it that you are focusing on the money bit and the click bait title. Would make you guys happy if I simply edited those out, or are you still going to hate me

> 2535463786838867;12:
> Why does everyone hate this idea? Or is it that you are focusing on the money bit and the click bait title. Would make you guys happy if I simply edited those out, or are you still going to hate me

People don’t hate you, but the way you came across and the logic of your post is a little up there. Let’s look at some fun points:

  1. You came up with an idea that you want other people to make for you. Which is fine in itself, but the way you did it.

  2. You’re making a list of expectations for a project you yourself said you wouldn’t have the time to work on. Cough " or pay for" cough. and also “Of course since this is a website idea so I, as the creator of this idea, do have expectations.”, which gave me a slight chuckle.

  3. The idea itself doesn’t even make sense if it’s not even gonna be in the game.

4.Infinite is not even out yet, so why are we criticizing a system we haven’t got our hands-on yet. I mean at least wait for beta impressions.

This is amazing, amazingly hilarious.

You are aware that the upcoming halo waypoint app is going to fufill pretty much all of this information right? and that all of this was already implemented within the Halo 5 service record and so on on halo waypoint?

“Of course since this is a website idea so I, as the creator of this idea, do have expectations. I do want this as a website or an app so it is accessible to everyone.”

nobody is going to make an app for free unless they are really dedicated. It would be great if microsoft used their forza livery system to customize our spartans but it probably wont happen anytime soon. customization is not an original idea.