Spartan II Physical Capabilities

I’ve been re-reading the fall of Reach today, and it reminded me of how 343i are trying to make you feel like “you are in a super suit” (which I am really happy about and excited for btw)

But before they even adorned MJOLNIR armour, the Spartan II’s already had incredible physical capabilities: Able to practically see in the dark; super reflexes etc.

I wonder if any of these will be demonstrated in the game? Maybe they could demonstrate the super fast reflexes by implementing an adrenaline bar for chief? When you activate, the world around you slows down slightly, for example. Allowing you dodge incoming plasma fire, or when you are in hand-to-hand combat with an elite.

I want to see more than just super strength demonstrated, but I am fully aware this most definitely wont make the cut for Halo 4.

What is your opinion?

Probably in quick time events, but I doubt that would make for good gameplay.

Seeing in the dark could have some possibilities though. Instead of having a light, being able to quickly adjust to the dark would be good.

> Probably in quick time events, but I doubt that would make for good gameplay.
>
> Seeing in the dark could have some possibilities though. Instead of having a light, being able to quickly adjust to the dark would be good.

Yeah that’s what I thought, but I understand it might be difficult to implement under the FPS context.

Quick-time events is a good shout!