Spartan II,III,IV teams walk into a room

This is just for fun .Spartan II Blue team,SpartanIII Noble team and Spartan IV Majestic team all walk into a room .Only 1 team will make it out alive who is it ?
Im going with blue team .

Well, who’s on Blue Team? It seems like every time we read about them they have a new replacement.

> Well, who’s on Blue Team? It seems like every time we read about them they have a new replacement.

Let’s assume it’s John, Kelly and Fred. I say Blue Team wins

> Well, who’s on Blue Team? It seems like every time we read about them they have a new replacement.

Blue team would be .John,Linda,Kelly,Fred .

Best to Worst (IMHO)

1. Blue Team

2. Noble Team (They were taken out of their respective companies because they had special skills)

3. Majestic Team

Noble would win, mostly cause their not just your run of the mill III’s.

Noble team has larger numbers than Blue team does. One of their members is an S-II. Noble 6 is on par with Chief (I always find this odd as chief was supposed to be the leader not some “hyper lethal vector” but whatever).

Now a normal team of S-III’s would lose, but Nobles very different.

> > Well, who’s on Blue Team? It seems like every time we read about them they have a new replacement.
>
> Let’s assume it’s John, Kelly and <mark>Fred</mark>. I say Blue Team wins

Fred would win single-handedly, being a master of hand-to-hand combat and all.

> Noble would win, mostly cause their not just your run of the mill III’s.
>
> Noble team has larger numbers than Blue team does. <mark>One of their members is an S-II. Noble 6 is on par with Chief</mark> (I always find this odd as chief was supposed to be the leader not some “hyper lethal vector” but whatever).
>
>
> Now a normal team of S-III’s would lose, but Nobles very different.

No Blue has the two best overall Spartans Chief and Fred, the fastest Spartan Kelly and the best Spartan sniper Linda. Noble team wouldn’t stand a chance. Just because Jorge is a Spartan II does not mean that he is on equal ground with the chief.
(sniper would not be very ineffective depending on the room size XD )

First: Noble team would never make it to the room. Kat already drove them off a cliff.

Second: Linda would just pick Majestic off as they entered the room…FROM DANGLING WIRES.

John and Fred are in the back room smocking cigars. And Kelly’s running around like a mad dog drawing Majestic’s fire.

Blue Team. No contest.

> Noble would win, mostly cause their not just your run of the mill III’s.
>
> Noble team has larger numbers than Blue team does. One of their members is an S-II. Noble 6 is on par with Chief (I always find this odd as chief was supposed to be the leader not some “hyper lethal vector” but whatever).
>
>
> Now a normal team of S-III’s would lose, but Nobles very different.

I highly doubt that Noble six is on par with Chief. He’ll be good as he’ll have the perfect genes required to join the Spartan II program which is why he has mjolnir. He also lacks the thyroid implant that gave the spartan IIs superior strength (Beyond the other strength-boosting augmentations) etc. Six also lacks the team co-ordination and leadership skills that Chief has.

I don’t believe that the trailer where Noble six is described as the second “Hyper lethal vector” is canon. For one, Chief isn’t even seen as one of the best Spartan-IIs. Aside from his leadership skills, he’s average amongst the IIs so obviously he won’t be the most dangerous. I also doubt that a Spartan III could be as good as a Spartan II. Close in comparison, but certainly not better.

If Blue team consisted of John, Fred, Kelly, Linda and Will, Blue would win every time. Fred and Kelly are the best in hand-to-hand due to Fred’s skill with a combat knife and Kelly’s speed (She had to slow herself down to spar with other Spartan IIs. She’s FAST). Will is also seen as being adept in hand-to-hand as he killed a hunter with his hands and had it not been for a 2vs1 scenario, he probably wouldn’t have died. Linda is also the best shot (Presumably with any weapon, not just a sniper, though I imagine someone like Linda could use a sniper at literally any range). John is also extremely lucky.

Noble would be the only proper contenders because they have the perfect genes as well, but I imagine Blue team would win, simply because of the amount of particularly skilled Spartans it contains.

I wish Samuel and Will were still alive :frowning:

Blue Team without a doubt. Noble Team is good, but John, Linda, Fred, and Kelly are just too good.

Noble Team.

Fanboys of the SPARTAN-IIs can spam “Blue Team” all they want, but it doesn’t change the fact that four SPARTAN-IIs are going to be outmatched by five SPARTAN-IIIs and a SPARTAN-II.

The whole point of Noble Team was that they represented some of the SPARTAN-IIIs that were as good as SPARTAN-IIs, forming a special unit. Notice how Jorge doesn’t lead Noble Team despite being SPARTAN-II; it’s because he’s not as good a Spartan as Carter. Deal with it.

Even if it was just a case of four good SPARTAN-IIIs facing four SPARTAN-IIs, it would be a dead heat with no definite winner, assuming both teams were in equal equipment. The training of the IIIs was even tougher than the SPARTAN-IIs; that’s directly stated by Kurt-051 in Ghosts of Onyx himself.

In essence, stop getting all hot and sweaty thinking about Blue Team, they’d lose to Noble Team, any rational view of the situation by someone who knows their Halo lore knows this.

Noble Team would definitely win this. The thing about Noble Team is that, despite the fact that they’re “just” Spartan-IIIs, they have MJOLNIR armor. This alone puts them on even ground with Blue Team. Additionally, Bungie all but confirmed that Noble Team has the “extraordinary genes” of the Spartan-IIs. So when you take the thyroid implant out of consideration (which just makes the Spartan-IIs bigger, but not necessarily more efficient), Noble Team are, for all intents and purposes, the equivalent of a team of Spartan-IIs. So this would be a toss-up, theoretically.

But then you’ve got to consider how often Blue Team switches up their roster. They typically only have three Spartans on the team at any given moment. They will add one or two on certain missions, upping the count to four or five. But Noble Team still has a number advantage on Blue Team, varying from slight to considerable, depending on which variation of Blue Team we’re talking about.

Unless we’re talking about the one from Halo: Glasslands. Fred-104, Linda-058, Kelly-087, Lucy-B091, Tom-B292, Ash-G099, Mark, and Olivia. Eight Spartans, and even though some of them are “just” SPI-equipped Spartan-IIIs, that’s still a considerable squad of them.

I would still theorize that Noble Team would win this one, though. We have little to no information on Fireteam Majestic’s capabilities or record, so it’s not fair to ask about them. But if it was Blue Team versus Noble Team, Noble would emerge from the room.

> > Noble would win, mostly cause their not just your run of the mill III’s.
> >
> > Noble team has larger numbers than Blue team does. One of their members is an S-II. Noble 6 is on par with Chief (I always find this odd as chief was supposed to be the leader not some “hyper lethal vector” but whatever).
> >
> >
> > Now a normal team of S-III’s would lose, but Nobles very different.
>
> I highly doubt that Noble six is on par with Chief. He’ll be good as he’ll have the perfect genes required to join the Spartan II program which is why he has mjolnir. He also lacks the thyroid implant that gave the spartan IIs superior strength (Beyond the other strength-boosting augmentations) etc. Six also lacks the team co-ordination and leadership skills that Chief has.
>
> I don’t believe that the trailer where Noble six is described as the second “Hyper lethal vector” is canon. For one, Chief isn’t even seen as one of the best Spartan-IIs. <mark>Aside from his leadership skills, he’s average amongst the IIs so obviously he won’t be the most dangerous.</mark> I also doubt that a Spartan III could be as good as a Spartan II. Close in comparison, but certainly not better.

I don’t know if I would consider this information true anymore. Master Chief’s record would tell you that he’s the most extraordinary warrior humanity’s ever known. The genetic enhancements gifted to him by the Librarian probably have as-yet unseen effects. I wouldn’t call him “just average” anymore, though. Not many of the Spartans could save the galaxy as many times as Chief has in the grand fashion he has.

Noble.

> First: Noble team would never make it to the room. Kat already drove them off a cliff.

This. This. This.

Oh, and everything else in that post as well.

Blue Team, they have one thing the other teams don’t have… Luck.

> This is just for fun .Spartan II Blue team,SpartanIII Noble team and Spartan IV Majestic team all walk into a room .Only 1 team will make it out alive who is it ?
> Im going with blue team .

Majestic vs Blue team and Noble team?

The only one to even have a chance against them is Thorne and even then he would die quickly, Blue team would so destroy Noble team too.