Spartan Defense [2]

Skimming through the forums once I saw a thread entitled “Halo: Spartan Defense”. I skipped it for the moment but afterwards I forgot where did I see it, while the browser signilizes a problem trying to open the topic, verifying though that it exists. Anyway, the title itself brought an idea to my mind. Namely, a Halo tower defense game. For free. Yup, funny but it could work. Although far from the most serious deal or any with top priority, think about it Microsoft. Tower defense game set in Halo universe, with Halo ambience, with Halo soundscape, for the mobile-slash-PC, eventually for some very symbolic price if you put extra effort to it. Somethig small, sweet, playable. Consider procedurally generated levels.

EDIT:

It could actually be named “Halo: Spartan Defense”, why not?

Nah, I’m not feeling it when it comes to a Halo-themed tower defense game. If anything, people would be spamming MAC bombardments and having every inch of the level occupied with mass driver turrets.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> Nah, I’m not feeling it when it comes to a Halo-themed tower defense game. If anything, people would be spamming MAC bombardments and having every inch of the level occupied with mass driver turrets.

Although the first argument I do accept, for the other part about specifics - have you seen it?

> 2535469324078285;3:
> > 2535429593088083;2:
> > Nah, I’m not feeling it when it comes to a Halo-themed tower defense game. If anything, people would be spamming MAC bombardments and having every inch of the level occupied with mass driver turrets.
>
> Although the first argument I do accept, for the other part about specifics - have you seen it?

Looks about as bad as it sounds…we basically had it happen with Hold the Line in HW2 didnt we?

Well okay, case closed. It is still a matter of distant importance but perhaps the mobile world could receive another Halo installment after the Spartan bundle, nonetheless this is after the Halo movie, Halo 6, Halo Tactics and Halo classics for PC.