Spartan costumization

So I tried to costumize my spartan using waypoint cause i’m not at home right now, and it’s something I find kinda cool to do, just to see what looks good with that. But one thing I’ve noticed is how since halo wars 2 was available to display on your profile, you can no longer costumize your spartan. So, either the feature was removed from waypoint or am I experiencing some bug or something?

Any one can confirm or deny this? Hope it’s just an issue on my end cause it was a really nice feature,

I just checked. There’s a drop down menu that’s says view service record, go to halo 5 on it and you should be able to customize yourself

Sounds like you had your default profile service record set to “Auto”. When it’s set to Auto I believe it takes the latest game available, which up until recently was Halo 5. You can follow the suggestion above to be able to change it. If you want to set Halo 5 as your default service record:

• Go to your profile page - Scroll down to Halo Wars 2 and click “Edit” on the right hand side - Change the dropdown to say Halo 5 (or another game if you prefer)Edit: had another option here, but it looks like that’s been removed / changed

> 2533274925601444;2:
> I just checked. There’s a drop down menu that’s says view service record, go to halo 5 on it and you should be able to customize yourself

seems like I explained myself wrong. I see what you just pointed out. The option to costumize it appears there, however once i click on it the page won’t load up.

> 2533274813317074;3:
> Sounds like you had your default profile service record set to “Auto”. When it’s set to Auto I believe it takes the latest game available, which up until recently was Halo 5. You can follow the suggestion above to be able to change it. If you want to set Halo 5 as your default service record:
> - Go to your profile page - Scroll down to Halo Wars 2 and click “Edit” on the right hand side - Change the dropdown to say Halo 5 (or another game if you prefer)Edit: had another option here, but it looks like that’s been removed / changed

Ah I see. I had the same problem the other day. I tried about 20 minutes ago and it loaded up fine, but checking again now it appears to not load for me either (Firefox / Windows 10). I’ll move to this to Support in the mean time, see if there is an actual issue

> 2533274813317074;5:
> Ah I see. I had the same problem the other day. I tried about 20 minutes ago and it loaded up fine, but checking again now it appears to not load for me either (Firefox / Windows 10). I’ll move to this to Support in the mean time, see if there is an actual issue

Thank you !