Spartan Company?

So I began my own spartan company, however, it didn’t work out so well. I’m looking for a good Spartan Company:

1. Uses the same Logo
  2. Has a Game tag (4 letter icronym) ranking system
  3. Has members that log on, on a moderate basis. (Active Company)

If you are looking for new members, let me know and I can perhaps bring in 2 new members.

Try looking in the Recruiting forums.

Come check us out at ~> MG Eclipse <~
We are highly active and rarely go a night without a full fireteam…we have people from champ to silver…on the plus we also have great giveaways like xbox one elite controllers and even an Xbox One X giveaway in December!!! We also have small 40 -100 dollar tournaments every month and bigger ones worth several hundred dollars every 3 months.Check us out and ask me if you have any questions. Thanks

> 2535413328466708;1:
> So I began my own spartan company, however, it didn’t work out so well. I’m looking for a good Spartan Company:
> 1) Uses the same Logo
> 2) Has a Game tag (4 letter icronym) ranking system
> 3) Has members that log on, on a moderate basis. (Active Company)
>
> If you are looking for new members, let me know and I can perhaps bring in 2 new members.

Sent you an invite bro

Hey there, check out Nubbstompers. We’ve got a solid group of active members that use mics for chatting and call outs. Which helps make it less frustrating and actually fun (what a concept I know lol). Our Xbox club and Discord chat are a handy resource to help you find other members to party up with. Which is great for building BTB/WZ/Arena teams up.

So if you’d like to join or have any questions, let me know or go to the company page (Nubbstompers) to sign up now