Spartan Company Wars

Hello,
I am looking to create a Spartan Company Arena where I match teams from Spartan companies against each other. There are currently 30 companies that have shown interest.
The goal is to create a place that allows Spartan company teams to fight against other in a pro like match for honor and glory.

Right now I am starting with 4v4, 2v2 and 8v8 matches with a corresponding ladder system to rank teams. Each match would be a best of 5 with random maps and modes. (Slayer, Strongholds, CTF, Swat, Breakout, shotty snipers, neutral flag). Each mode will use its default settings and I will spectate every match.
If you are interested or have questions, please let me know. You can contact me at pg.kelandro@gmail.com, gamertag: Kelandro or reply/message me on halowaypoint.

Companies can have multiple teams represent them in each ladder to allow more players to play. This is an ongoing ladder event with an end date TBD. At the end of the ladder there will be a tournament for the top teams.
I plan on hosting mini tournaments (4-8 teams) on Saturdays for those interested.

Thanks
Kelandro

Bump

The Tugboats would be interested in participating in the Spartan company wars. Message Mopia09 on Xbox all necessary information.