Spartan Company UI in game

The last update added the option to view who was online from your Spartan company in the friends tab from the main menu. However I have noticed that it only shows people who I have as friends online, never anyone else that is in my company, but not my friend. Does anyone else experience this problem?

Yeah I have the same problem hopefully it gets addressed at some point.

I don’t have that problem

> 2533274845430275;3:
> I don’t have that problem

Are you friends with everyone in your company?

Yes, this is how it is for everyone. For some reason they added it but we still have to have them on our friends list for players to show up. In other words the addition was absolutely pointless.

I kinda like it the way it is. Granted, adding members is a HUGE chore. But after that it’s easier to organize them.

Hopefully they will update it.

Thanks, I was just curious if it was all me or if everyone had this issue.

I knew there was no way I was the only one in the company playing. Every time I would go on and check the roster, no one would be online, I guess I need to start adding them then.

> 2533274863544717;5:
> Yes, this is how it is for everyone. For some reason they added it but we still have to have them on our friends list for players to show up. In other words the addition was absolutely pointless.

Unless you have friends that aren’t in the company and you are doing company things, HA.