Spartan Company Rehaul

I feel that the social aspect of Spartan Companies is lacking. I feel that the company emblem should be able to be used in place of the player emblem, and that the company name should appear under the player’s, similar to Destiny.
I feel there should also be game modes that promote being a part of a Company, in which the player can earn exclusive armor, visors, emblems, etc.
Any other thoughts?

Or we can go the GTA route and have spartans wear SC T-Shirts and SC vehicle reqs with the emblem on our mantis/warthogs/tanks etc

> 2535439780801708;2:
> Or we can go the GTA route and have spartans wear SC T-Shirts and SC vehicle reqs with the emblem on our mantis/warthogs/tanks etc

I think a giant SC logo across a warthog would be cool.

Totally agree!

I was amazed when I learned that they basically meant nothing.

Why full SC/clan functionality wasn’t added will remain a mystery I guess :frowning:

Clans were supposed to be added to Halo 4 years ago. I like what we have now, but in game functionality would be great.

I agree with everything except replacing my emblem with a company emblem. Dont take my banana!

> 2533274828496389;6:
> I agree with everything except replacing my emblem with a company emblem. Dont take my banana!

They could make it so you can either use your emblem or your SC’s one like you can do on Battlefield 4, you can either rock your Platoon’s emblem or your own emblem.

> 2533274828496389;6:
> I agree with everything except replacing my emblem with a company emblem. Dont take my banana!

Doesn’t force you to replace your emblem, just gives you the option to XD