Spartan Company Listings

I’m just curious if anyone knows how Waypoint determines the order of Spartan Companies listed here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies.

My best guess is that it’s by activity of members - something along the lines of # of games played over a short recent period, perhaps a week or month?

Anyone else have thoughts (or know the answer)?

I’m not 100% sure on the exact answer to this but from what I can tell it seems to be activity of members.
The more active members within the company the closer to the top of the list they become.

As my company is fairly active we’re usually sitting around page 2/3 as of lately. That’s with only a portion of players activity being online in game. Imagine the page 1 companies have a lot more people actively playing.

> 2533274865778947;2:
> I’m not 100% sure on the exact answer to this but from what I can tell it seems to be activity of members.
> The more active members within the company the closer to the top of the list they become.
>
> As my company is fairly active we’re usually sitting around page 2/3 as of lately. That’s with only a portion of players activity being online in game. Imagine the page 1 companies have a lot more people actively playing.

That makes sense, but I’m curious what the measure of activity is?
Games played? Hours played? Simply logging into the game?

> 2766496913967593;3:
> > 2533274865778947;2:
> > I’m not 100% sure on the exact answer to this but from what I can tell it seems to be activity of members.
> > The more active members within the company the closer to the top of the list they become.
> >
> > As my company is fairly active we’re usually sitting around page 2/3 as of lately. That’s with only a portion of players activity being online in game. Imagine the page 1 companies have a lot more people actively playing.
>
> That makes sense, but I’m curious what the measure of activity is?
> Games played? Hours played? Simply logging into the game?

That in particular I’m not too sure about and it’s kind of hard to really measure that haha.
I would imagine it’s the amount of log ins though I have no way to actually confirm that.